Searching for partner/ greetings

Important threats will be linked here.
Macarena.mora

Searching for partner/ greetings

Post by Macarena.mora » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:16 pm

:D Hello everyone! Im new in this forum (was so glad to find it).
I dont know if this is the right place for this;
I am a 31 woman looking for a strict caring man interesting in practicing DD.

Feel free to write ;)

Greetings

sweetie

Re: Searching for partner/ greetings

Post by sweetie » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:54 pm

Welcome, Macarena.mora. Good luck 🍀
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Miras

Post by Miras » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 am

Welcome Macarena.mora! Would you perhaps tell us something more about yourself? Where do you live, what other things are you looking for future husband in?
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Macarena.mora

Post by Macarena.mora » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:05 pm

I’m chilean with a german heritage. (Speak fluent spanish, german and english). Living in south Chile, willing to travel/ relocate. (Please, don‘t want to sound desperate Lol).
I‘m a psychotherapist, love my job. I learn something every day and am amazed by our complexty.

I would like a man who is christian (or willing to get close and learn about the Bible), hard working, goal oriented, stroct, fair, caring. I love the idea of submiting to a strong man who holds me accountable.

Things that are important to me are;

God (need to explain that Im open minded, free thinker, I dance and listen to non-christian music, have all kinds of friends, Im not-judgemental, tolerant, and appreciate discussion.
-Creativity (love to sing and Write)
- Humor (I like to make fun of myself and see the funny side of things)
- Freedom (live and let live)

Miras

Post by Miras » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:10 pm

Macarena.mora wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:05 pm
I’m chilean with a german heritage. (Speak fluent spanish, german and english). Living in south Chile, willing to travel/ relocate. (Please, don‘t want to sound desperate Lol).
I‘m a psychotherapist, love my job. I learn something every day and am amazed by our complexty.

I would like a man who is christian (or willing to get close and learn about the Bible), hard working, goal oriented, stroct, fair, caring. I love the idea of submiting to a strong man who holds me accountable.

Things that are important to me are;

God (need to explain that Im open minded, free thinker, I dance and listen to non-christian music, have all kinds of friends, Im not-judgemental, tolerant, and appreciate discussion.
-Creativity (love to sing and Write)
- Humor (I like to make fun of myself and see the funny side of things)
- Freedom (live and let live)
OK, I wish you a lot of luck. My spirituality is kinda different (see my final signature), but we should understand each other at least as a friends. Technically, dating/singles have the different section, but you can approach people here anywhere, I guess. I am single too, with something that is more of a complicated friendship and I would like to meet as much like-minded persons as possible. Especially other singles.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism