Domestic Discipline blog: Advanced spankings, or preemptive discipline

New blog posts from Domestic-Discipline.net.
blogposts

Domestic Discipline blog: Advanced spankings, or preemptive discipline

Post by blogposts » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:11 am

Preemptive Discipline is a technique that can be very useful in a Loving Domestic Discipline relationship. Some couples refer to it as a Preemptive Punishment, simply because that rolls off the tongue more easily. Other couples do not like to use the word ‘punishment,’ preferring to use the word ‘discipline’ instead. Preemptive Disciplines are also called ‘Reminder Disciplines’ or ‘Warning Disciplines.’   The purpose of a Preemptive Discipline is to ensure the woman’s continued good behavior in the immediate future. It works like this: when the HOH...

Read more

Kerry

Re: Domestic Discipline blog: Advanced spankings, or preemptive discipline

Post by Kerry » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:34 pm

I like this article. I’m going shopping Thursday. Probably this would be fitting. Feeling feisty today and it was noted
Key

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:34 am

MrsSweetie has used this approach with me and it is very effective. Usually it’s done before social gatherings where, if I’m permitted to drink alcohol, my mouth can run away with itself and be disrespectful, particularly when encouraged by some of our male friends who aren’t in FLR and want me to ‘be the man’ in a light-hearted way since they all know MrsSweetie wears the trousers in our relationship.

I got a very hard preemptive spanking ahead of our three-week road(rail)-trip across the USA. Another time MrsSweetie used this approach was ahead of the six-week(ish) football (soccer) World Cup.

Yes, it can be very effective when used well. I can vouch for that.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:43 pm

I'm not a fan of maintenance spanking. I just don't understand it. So I like this idea of preemptive spanking, but I feel it's a little more complicated than maintenance. I mean, everything has to be measured correctly by the HoH and it can easily go wrong. But I think it's worth a try.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

fogcity

Post by fogcity » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Preemptive, maintenance, defensive, anticipatory, its all the same. You get spanked to remind you that you are a submissive or that certain behavior is expected. A stinging bottom for a few hours should be more than enough motivation.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:35 pm

fogcity wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:22 pm
Preemptive, maintenance, defensive, anticipatory, its all the same. You get spanked to remind you that you are a submissive or that certain behavior is expected. A stinging bottom for a few hours should be more than enough motivation.
Maybe they serve the same purpose, but they are not the same. Maintenance is done on schedule, while preemptive is on occasions.

I never heard of defensive and anticipatory, so I can't comment on them.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

fredsimms

Post by fredsimms » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:35 pm

I like the idea. We have been doing maintenance for a few weeks, but the jury is out with me on how effective it is with us. I have told my wife to prepare for this soon.

submissive.robin

Post by submissive.robin » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:50 pm

I know that @Clint isn't a huge fan of maintenance. However, there is room for all of the spankings in a healthy DD relationship. Punishment is an obvious one and needs know explaning. We use Preemptive punishments, Maintenance, Affirmation Spankings, Processing Spankings, Role Affirmations and playful/Good Girl spankings. All of them have a unique purpose in our lives. We are now moving to the part of our marriage where we are starting to consider ourselves "seasoned DD folk". The only thing we have yet to add to our quiver of arrows is Boot Camp... and we will be doing our first this year.

As the submissive partner... one who has learned to love my spankings even through the pain... I don't have the negative feelings about maintenance. Seeing it highlighted on the calendar is a visceral way to be reminded of my Sir's attention to me and my needs. Preemptive punishments are more reactive to a potential problem. We used to do them just when I was starting my period and was primed to be a first rate "female dog". His faithfulness to spank me through that has actually liberated me from the need for that. Sometimes I will ask for it but not often.

Maintenance is very intense, very painful, but very fruitful for our marriage. Everything including my libido area amplified in a positive way after maintenance. Sir has been faithful to make sure they are not routine and have purpose of their own... the most important being the reminder that this is the worst that can happen.

All of these types of spanking have brought me to the strangest dichotomy of all. The more that I am spanked as I get older, the more it feels like I need and want more spanking in my life. I am not a masochist and my Sir's spankings hurt like nothing else. I am in tears consistently when I am being caned, whipped or paddled. That painful recognition doesn't change my zeal for more spankings. We have already begun discussing how we want to modify our DD life when we are empty nesters in a few years, That is one of the reasons we are going to start boot camps twice a year. We both know that a season of more spankings and more intense relational growth are coming. We can't wait.
submissively for Him and for my Sir

Robin