Post Spanking Dialog

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Cleaner802

Post Spanking Dialog

Post by Cleaner802 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:42 am

Is thanking the HOH for the spanking a requirement for you? I have been requiring my wife to thank me after being spanked, but this is hard because she is rarely thankful and to be honest I know she is just saying it cause she has too. Am I not spanking hard enough to bring complete submission/remorse/cleansing?

Joshua89

Re: Post Spanking Dialog

Post by Joshua89 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:03 am

Cleaner802 wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:42 am
Is thanking the HOH for the spanking a requirement for you? I have been requiring my wife to thank me after being spanked, but this is hard because she is rarely thankful and to be honest I know she is just saying it cause she has too. Am I not spanking hard enough to bring complete submission/remorse/cleansing?
When the spanking is hard enough to bring submission/remorse/cleansing I would certainly feel inclined to thank my HOH, because getting to that point was not easy for them and doing this out of love for my own benefit. I think you are onto something here...
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

Sarah

Post by Sarah » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:21 am

I thank my HOH. It became part of our system, but it didn't start like that. The first time I was spanked I definitely did not feel like thanking him. It is was on reflection that I realized I was grateful and expressed that to him. The next couple times I was also resistant and only when thinking it over felt like thanking him. After that he talked to me about thanking him right after as a way of integrating my remorse and reminding myself about our relationship. It wasn't really an order because we talked about the "why" of it, but he repeated it at the end and was firm that I should do it. I did it the next time and eventually it came to help me just as he said it would.
Sarah - always loving to chat

KarenLoveCampbell

Post by KarenLoveCampbell » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:33 am

Cleaner802 wrote:
Am I not spanking hard enough to bring complete submission/remorse/cleansing?
I offer my gratitude with the fullest heart when I reach real remorse, so it may have something to do with not spanking firm enough to get her there, but even when I'm exhausted, sobbing, and feeling remorseful I can't always order my emotions enough to articulate them right away. Sometimes thanking him occurs right there, other times after my corner time. Do you give her reflection time after the discipline?

Cleaner802

Post by Cleaner802 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:51 am

Reflection time has not been a part of her discipline. I didn't want her to think she was still being punished after the spanking was over, but I feel maybe she is just too emotional afterwards and does need some time to collect herself. Also when I try to console her she is physically "stiff" and unaccepting of consolation.
Last edited by Cleaner802 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cleaner802

Post by Cleaner802 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:54 am

KarenLoveCampbell wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:33 am
Cleaner802 wrote:
Am I not spanking hard enough to bring complete submission/remorse/cleansing?
I offer my gratitude with the fullest heart when I reach real remorse, so it may have something to do with not spanking firm enough to get her there, but even when I'm exhausted, sobbing, and feeling remorseful I can't always order my emotions enough to articulate them right away. Sometimes thanking him occurs right there, other times after my corner time. Do you give her reflection time after the discipline?
"Reflection time has not been a part of her discipline. I didn't want her to think she was still being punished after the spanking was over, but I feel maybe she is just too emotional afterwards and does need some time to collect herself. Also when I try to console her she is physically "stiff" and unaccepting of consolation."

KarenLoveCampbell

Post by KarenLoveCampbell » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:03 pm

For me the "after care", which includes being held and comforted and being given reflection time, usually corner time is part of my discipline, but a part that helps me reflect and integrate my lesson.

geeman

Post by geeman » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Thanking my Wife for correction is not a requirement but I do it regularly. She is also pretty good about aftercare and even pampering after a particularly stern session. Personally, I think She greatly appreciates knowing that I don't see Her corrections as simply nit-picky punishments. The goal is to be a better spouse to Her so thanking Her reinforces the notion I'm engaged and wanting to improve.

Nswife

Post by Nswife » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:28 pm

I do thank my HOH after a punishment because afterwards I always feel better.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:20 pm

May I ask why you want to force her to thank you? In my personal opinion it is something she should want to willingly do. Not something you should force her to do. You chose to live this lifestyle. You made it your responsibility to be in charge and sometimes being in charge means dueling out the punishments and being the "meanie." Thanking you is an act of submission. Submission is given freely. So to your second question maybe you are not spanking hard enough or long enough. Or maybe your going about this the whole wrong way. Give it some time. At first I didn't want to thank my husband. I didn't even think about it. Then one day it just came out of my mouth. Now it comes second nature to me. It is a way of showing respect for my husband and being genuinely thankful for him doing something for me even though it was tough on both of us. I say it again, give it time. Work hard, be consistent. Be there for her. Love her.