Hello from SC

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
CoupleSC

Hello from SC

Post by CoupleSC » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:52 am

Hello everyone,

My wife and I are in our late 30's form SC. We are family oriented and been practicing domestic discipline since dating in college.

We joined this forum to find friends who share the same lifestyle. Like many on this forum I'm sure, there can be challenges with balancing our lifestyle with other priorities professionally and parenting. We'd like to speak to others in the same situation. We would also be interested in giving advice/guidance to others starting in this lifestyle.

Lauren

Re: Hello from SC

Post by Lauren » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:03 am

Welcome!

Summer

Post by Summer » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:35 am

Welcome 😊

Miras

Post by Miras » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:09 pm

Welcome, both of you!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

CoupleSC

Post by CoupleSC » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:40 am

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

kmburlykohio

Post by kmburlykohio » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:26 am

Hello. I am in NE Ohio on Lake Erie. I am single but have lived in CDD relationship in the past. Sure miss it! Doesnt seem like the site is very active. Maybe we can ch as neg that. Happy weekend!
Kim

KrisLynn

Post by KrisLynn » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:57 pm

Hello! New here also and in SC as well. My husband and I have been married almost 20 years and started this path of DD about 10 years ago. We are trying to learn and grow as much as possible within our lifestyle because we haven’t always been consistent and/committed to it. My husband recently confided in me that he really wants a full commitment to make DD a part of our every day lives.

CoupleSC

Post by CoupleSC » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:00 am

Sorry for the delay in responding back Kris. My wife and I would would be happy to share advice and guidance regarding consistency in your domestic discipline dynamic. We’ve found it challenging at times to juggle this lifestyle with work and parenting but were able to work through it.