Hello

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Robbie

Hello

Post by Robbie » Sat May 15, 2021 11:35 am

My name is Robbie and I live in the UK. I have entered into a Spencer Plan relationship with my partner. We agreed to introduce corporal punishment and drew up a tariff of penalties. All our punishments are given on the bare bottom. I think baring the bottom makes a huge difference in establishing authority and can bring on tears in itself. My partner has received several spankings with the hairbush, but so far I have not. However, I have recently committed a serious repeat offence for which the tariff requires a caning and although we are both nervous about this (especially me!) the punishment is to go ahead this weekend according to our agreement. It will be the first time my partner has disciplined me and believe it will mark a watershed in our relationship.

Miras

Re: Hallo

Post by Miras » Sat May 15, 2021 1:22 pm

Welcome! glad you joined us!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Robbie

Re: Hallo

Post by Robbie » Sat May 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Thank you. It is Saturday evening here and my punishment has been set for tomorrow, Sunday, at 10 a.m. We submitted my case to a good friend who agreed to act as arbiter, and she ruled that the caning should go ahead with 12 strokes bare-bottom plus 4 penalty strokes for the delay I have caused. I also have to put right what I did wrong to avoid further punishment. I deserve this punishment and I know that my partner will be very strict with me tomorrow and for the next few days. I have come to welcome this.