My first punishment

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Jaclyn

My first punishment

Post by Jaclyn » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:23 pm

<t>I thought I'd share my (this time round) first punishment.<br/>
This morning, l received a well earned attitude adjustment. <br/>
After a discussion about my attitude, Sir informed me that it was going to be addressed. <br/>
I received a hard hand spanking and thought that was it as my bottom was already on fire and I apologized to him. <br/>
Not so, Sir then gave me a good strapping with his belt. The last five lashes were hard and l was close to tears. I don't cry easily, but I'll be reminded when sitting down to watch my mouth in future, or try to.

babygreens86

Re: My first punishment

Post by babygreens86 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Oh dear. I'm so sorry for your poor bottom. I've heard that the belt is awful. Hope you feel better and things got sorted out. Sending hugs and good thoughts your way.

Jaclyn

Post by Jaclyn » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Thanks. I did deserve the belt spanking.
I'd chosen to continue my behavior after a warning. As we've just started dd again, l guess I wanted confirmation he would follow through.
Hope your bottom stays safe too
Hugs

fogcity

Post by fogcity » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:32 pm

wow so your first one and looks like it wont be your last LOL

so i feel for you though my first spanking was a long time ago if you include what i got growing up. I had a stric step dad and I was a brat and he wanted to rain me in. My H spanked me for the first time after our 3rd date or so and that continues. Now im waiting for what he calls a transformation discipline spanking. I got one last week and it was longer than usual. Im surprised you didnt cry after the spanking or belt. My H uses his hand and sometimes a belt or hairbrush depending on how mad he is but he doesnt really hurt me

so good luck honey. Im learning to be more submissive and more obedient but I think I have a ways to go.
LOL

bye

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:14 am

Ya know, my mouth is what lands me in the biggest amount of trouble. I feel for you.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

right now

Post by right now » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Great. It sounds like he made the necessary adjustment in you. I know you both will be rewarded for it. I gave my wife her first punishment with my belt and it was a powerful introduction.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:11 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:14 am
Ya know, my mouth is what lands me in the biggest amount of trouble. I feel for you.
Yep
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

subwife_plumprump

Post by subwife_plumprump » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:40 pm

Awww I know how you feel! Seems that Hubby / HoH whips my behind once or twice a week for my mouth. My temper gets the best of me, and then my bottom is on the fire for days. :lol:
- J.

My HOH does not tolerate disrespect. Lovingly ❤️submitting...as he keeps this smart mouth in check & plump bottom 😩😭 sore from paddling.