Hello from Arizona

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Subtop75000

Hello from Arizona

Post by Subtop75000 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:46 pm

This is Jason, nice to be in your group and very happy to find the forum. My partner and I are having some issues and are currently separated, but I believe things will work out. We are unique in that we are a male/male DD couple and the use of Domestic Discipline as it evolved in our relationship was what helped us stay together. What led us astray was getting away from it and losing our communication about its importance. He was always the HOH and we set up a system of rules of the house that I had to follow. I was more carefree and lacked the ability to follow through on projects, completing tasks, spending money, etc. He was much better at that so we both agreed he was better to handle the financial matters and we would go over everything monthly. I was better at keeping the house up and had a more flexible work schedule so I had more time to do errands and things he did not have time for. It worked perfectly. When there were issues that didn’t meet what we discussed: such as the house not being in order, or groceries not purchased, or money spent without a discussion, then there were consequences for breaking the rules.

Our relationship worked because of DD, without it we would have been lost or fought a lot. We are working at getting back to a DD arrangement again and are very close. The benefits for us were great, the problem I would say to anyone is always communicate and that is where we failed but we are now communicating again and we will get back to our relationship I am sure. Communication is a big key to DD in every aspect, no matter how many discussions on things I did that broke a rule and we had discussions, I never lost respect for how he would discuss how important it is for me to understand what I did has an impact to both of us. Also, it impacts the time we have together, and even though there would be a punishment of some sort it always came with a reason and fairness and never with anger. I have a tendency to start many things at one time and then get overwhelmed and he has really helped me as HOH and DD to calm me down and teach me to understand better ways to schedule my time. Look forward to hearing from anyone.

Emily

Re: Hello from Arizona

Post by Emily » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:09 am

Welcome! :)
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:12 am

Welcome, Jason!!!

junebug2005

Post by junebug2005 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:23 am

Welcome!
June Bug
happy to love and obey my husband

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:49 am

Welcome Jason.

Good luck

Flrswats2

Post by Flrswats2 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:32 pm

Welcome, Jason! This is probably the best DD forum on the entire internet, imo.

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:18 pm

Hello:)
Key

subwife_plumprump

Post by subwife_plumprump » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:51 pm

Welcome! Nice to meet you. ❤️
- J.

My HOH does not tolerate disrespect. Lovingly ❤️submitting...as he keeps this smart mouth in check & plump bottom 😩😭 sore from paddling.

beastsbeauty

Post by beastsbeauty » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:47 am

Hi Jason!

I'd love to get your perspective from a male/male DD relationship! Shoot me a message if you'd like to chat (: