Hi from London

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Post Reply
HarveyLondon
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:54 am
Location: London UK

Hi from London

Post by HarveyLondon » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:15 am

Hello all, I am Harvey from London and I have just joined this wonderful site. This place is highly addictive in such a wonderful way. I am so happy to have found this site.
Anyway, reaching out and saying Hi.

Harvey

Online
User avatar
DesertRose
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:34 pm

Re: Hi from London

Post by DesertRose » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:15 am

Welcome to our community!
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

HarveyLondon
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:54 am
Location: London UK

Re: Hi from London

Post by HarveyLondon » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 pm

Thank you Desert Rose, I feel a sense of privilege being a part of it.

Pink cheeks
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 12:20 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Hi from London

Post by Pink cheeks » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:16 pm

HarveyLondon wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:15 am
Hello all, I am Harvey from London and I have just joined this wonderful site. This place is highly addictive in such a wonderful way. I am so happy to have found this site.
Anyway, reaching out and saying Hi.

Harvey
Yes highly addictive. Welcome

Sunshine
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:28 pm
Location: USA

Re: Hi from London

Post by Sunshine » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:55 pm

Welcome!!

🌞
We all need some sunshine in our life 🌞. Live, laugh, love and support one another.

HarveyLondon
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:54 am
Location: London UK

Re: Hi from London

Post by HarveyLondon » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:37 am

Pink cheeks wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:16 pm
HarveyLondon wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:15 am
Hello all, I am Harvey from London and I have just joined this wonderful site. This place is highly addictive in such a wonderful way. I am so happy to have found this site.
Anyway, reaching out and saying Hi.

Harvey
Yes highly addictive. Welcome
Thank you pinkcheeks

HarveyLondon
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:54 am
Location: London UK

Re: Hi from London

Post by HarveyLondon » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:38 am

Sunshine wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:55 pm
Welcome!!

🌞
Thank you Sunshine

junebug2005
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:45 am

Re: Hi from London

Post by junebug2005 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:45 am

Hi and welcome!
June Bug
happy to love and obey my husband

HarveyLondon
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:54 am
Location: London UK

Re: Hi from London

Post by HarveyLondon » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:52 am

junebug2005 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:45 am
Hi and welcome!
Many thanks Junebug2005 it is certainly good to be here.

Post Reply