I made a HUGE mistake

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Olivia

Re: I made a HUGE mistake

Post by Olivia » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:52 pm

Lol, you have a good attitude! I hope this week is a good one!! I
absolutely remember one time I had a similar experience and I had to walk through a nearly empty restaurant of cushy booths to the wooden chair table they sat us at and for the bonus points, past a couple friends lol gets you in check for sure! Hope y'all have a good week!

Flrswats2

Post by Flrswats2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:54 am

Olivia, thanks for the encouragement! That’s one part about our journey that’s a little difficult is knowing my wife uses corporal punishment in our marriage and our friends don’t know. Or not being able to talk about it with my golf buddies. Her best friend is extremely strict with her husband. And both my wife and I each have our suspicions that they also are FLR but she has never brought it up and they have been friends for 11 years. I’m so, so, friends with the husband but nothing that would ever put us in the same locker room together. I have tried befriending him but he’s more reserved and not as outgoing. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are FLR but I think It would shock them to know we are. Does that make sense? Lol

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:25 pm

Lol makes complete sense to me!

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:18 pm

Sounds like you are making progress on your end of the behavior spectrum. What about your spouse?

Flrswats2

Post by Flrswats2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:53 am

RandE she has been so consistent since we recommitted to DD. Every thing she reordered she has been upholding. And when I get out of line she is quick to correct. Our communication is the best it’s ever been!