How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
SweetPea611

Re: How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:03 pm

I feel like I’m repeating a lot of what’s been said, but in my home: corner time, a hand spanking, mouth soaping, more corner time followed by a second spanking with the hair brush. My DH really hates sass.

Submissivedanny

Post by Submissivedanny » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:38 pm

In our home a smart mouth attitude or using foul language will get me a good mouth soaping and a spanking. My wife doesn't take a bad attitude very well.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:53 pm

I didn't get to read all the responses yet but.... in our house I am spanked for disrespect, sass attitude and there have been times I've felt my husband has been disrespectful to me or that I didn't need a spanking
In those times he puts me in the corner to think about it.... more often than not I come out ready to accept a spanking and feeling bad about my behavior... he explains to me that even though I felt disrespected it is not an excuse for poor behavior, I need to use my words and talk to him respectfully and that is why I am getting spanked and that makes sense to me
One time I swore at him and he told me if I ever do that again he'd get the soap :shock: I haven't done it again

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:56 pm

My wife can be hell-on-wheels. I put up with a lot of smart-mouth from her.

Our DD structure is:

She is free to express herself, and that may include being a smart-ass. But somewhere in there is a line that crosses over to disrespect. I feel that I'm not much of a dom if I can't accept legitimate criticism or even being the the target of some ridicule. You can't just be thin-skinned about everything.

The term "attitude" is a bit over-broad. My wife may cop an attitude about something on which we disagree, but I need to listen and think about her perspective. I know, in fact we both know, when she is being sincere versus just messing with me. A load of BS from her just means we move onto the punishment phase directly.

When we reach the point of discipline, there's a seismic shift. Once discipline starts, she's under an obligation to fully submit and cooperate. No attitude or smart-mouth is acceptable at that point. In fact, it can (and has) lead to immediate additional harsh discipline for lack of cooperation.

Maybe this sounds over-permissive, but everybody needs to blow off a little steam sometimes. :)

Emily

Post by Emily » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:16 am

Here it depends on the level of attitude/sass I give at the time and can mean corner time and/or warning swats/smacked legs if it’s minor along with a verbal warning to change my attitude or else, but for serious attitude or if I keep it up after a warning it’s time in the corner followed by a hard spanking. I did swear at him once and soon regretted doing so as I found myself on the receiving end of a long and hard paddling and then sitting on a very sore bottom writing out lines once I’d stopped crying and calmed down.

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:32 am

R and E,
The situation you discribe is not that different that what we have here. My_Love is free to give opinions, disagree, or call me out on bad decisions. Only rule is she needs to do in calmly and in a respectful manner. I need her feedback and wisdom. As my wife, she is partner in life. Yes, I am the HOH, but every CEO and every political leader has a team of advisors around them. She is my team of advisors.

Phil
Last edited by Phil04 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Phil04 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:32 am
R and E,
The situation you discribe is not that different that what we have here. My_Love is free to give opinions, disagree, or call me out on bad decisions. Only rule is she needs to do in calmly and in a respectful manner. I need her feedback and wisdom. As my wife, she is partner in life. Yes, I am the HOH, but every CEO and every political leader has a tram of advisors around them. She is my team of advisors.

Phil
I love that analogy!

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:40 pm

Olivia wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:53 pm
One time I swore at him and he told me if I ever do that again he'd get the soap :shock: I haven't done it again
This threat would shot me up as well :lol:
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Chamed

Post by Chamed » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:19 am

After a couple of spankings didn't seem to curb it I purchased a mouth gag. A few hours gagged worked better than a hot bottom. She became very obedient at those times as she really didn't like it.

Geezer

Post by Geezer » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:55 am

A good hard spanking, then placed firmly in the corner with a bar of pre-soaked Ivory for about 10 minutes. Leaving the bottom bared may also add to the effectiveness.
Don't forget the hugs and reassurance at the end.
Behave or be sore