Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Robin

Re: Hidden Public Punishments

Post by Robin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:51 pm

Yes, that how it worked ;)

WesternHoH

Post by WesternHoH » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Hello everyone. So, this isn’t exactly a punishment that can begin in public, at the point of disobedience, but a punishment I’ve used before that “spills into public” is having my cutie wear certain things under her clothes. Others don’t notice, but she has a constant reminder of what she did and the fact that she’s being disciplined.

Lovesithardotk

Post by Lovesithardotk » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:16 am

I am public shanked a lot and people will notice nothing you can do about that it’s part of the humiliation the only place I go spanked in public and not felt humiliated was in the church vestibule. Course they respect DD

submissive.robin

Post by submissive.robin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:27 am

We have been very successful with discreet corporal punishments. Usually, there is a family restroom nearby that we can use. If we are driving, he will pull into a park or drive behind a store, where it usually more private and I will be spanked there. I always keep my quiet rubber tawes in my purse for such occasions. We also have Capsaicin Cream hand as well. But that is usually more elaborate than just finding a quick place for a spanking. I just depends on the offense. If it is something that is more severe, I might get the cream to act as a reminder for the more severe spanking I am going to get later.
submissively for Him and for my Sir

Robin

Politeclothedornot

Post by Politeclothedornot » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:27 pm

My girlfriend has taken me close to being spanked in public. 1. She invited me over for a spanking while her friend was in the other room. I would not know if the friend came out to watch while I was face down and nude. 2. She spanked me in a public park when it was very cold and no one was around but we did prepare for what we would say as an explanation if someone came out of the woods unexpectedly.

MagpieRed

Post by MagpieRed » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:51 am

My husband will spank my clothed butt in public. Not one has ever suggested be is in the wrong. I think most people would be happy with the idea that a man is allowed to quickly slap his wife’s butt if she is acting up in public

Candace

Post by Candace » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:15 pm

@Politeclothedornot
"spanked me in a public park when it was very cold and no one was around but we did prepare for what we would say as an explanation if someone came out of the woods unexpectedly."

I can not even imagion what you could have came up with. Care to share??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And, to add to the origional question,
I wad required to wear a pony tail at all times. Easy to pull in public and can look very teasing and flirty; especially if you smile.
No one will know how bad it really hurts.
Also that one swat in public looks fun and flirty not what it really is. But its all in your reaction. You must smile and giggle if you can.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:51 pm

Just curious why you feel the sense of urgency for discipline rather than waiting until the circumstances are right.

My wife and I have signals that indicate "watch yourself" or "you're going to get it later" but there's no big rush to attempt discipline in public. The closest thing to that is when we are out and about and I give her a good smack on the behind (if I can do it discretely) when she is misbehaving. But it's just a signal to her that she's out of line and serious consequences may follow when the time is right.

Now that I think about it, that ear pulling thing would be just her style. She's a lot shorter than me. I can see her grabbing my ear and pulling my head down to whisper in my ear that I'm in trouble. Good thing that technique hasn't occurred to her yet. :)

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:15 am

Rand E wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:51 pm
Just curious why you feel the sense of urgency for discipline rather than waiting until the circumstances are right.

My wife and I have signals that indicate "watch yourself" or "you're going to get it later" but there's no big rush to attempt discipline in public. The closest thing to that is when we are out and about and I give her a good smack on the behind (if I can do it discretely) when she is misbehaving. But it's just a signal to her that she's out of line and serious consequences may follow when the time is right.

Now that I think about it, that ear pulling thing would be just her style. She's a lot shorter than me. I can see her grabbing my ear and pulling my head down to whisper in my ear that I'm in trouble. Good thing that technique hasn't occurred to her yet. :)
I agree, I’m struggling to understand as well. If I were misbehaving so terribly that it requires immediate correction, I think my husband would just take me home and spank me.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:46 am

Hi all!
I've looked at this site a few times and it has helped some times with my own relationship but I've been too scared to actually register... but I'm excited to be able to start communicating with others who share similar lifestyles!
.... Not that I really have any new suggestions for you... but what has worked for us has been
I can behave spoiled or bratty when we go shopping so he's had me sit on a bench or stand against a wall, basically a time out, but looks normal to others
The car has certainly been pulled over a time or two
I have been warned to change my attitude with words and the occasional swat or grab of my arm
There was one time I had to sit in the car until he was finished what he was doing because I had a poor attitude
I know that if I misbehave in public I will be getting spanked as soon as we get home and he does a good job of making sure I am reminded of that before we go out.. he will usually ask how my behavior is going to be, what will happen if it's not and then he will confirm that if I'm not on good behavior he will spank me...
I know it's not exactly what you asked for but the short 2 minute conversation prior to going out has really helped in our relationship and now it's been a very long time since I've gotten more than a "watch it" look.