Hello from Queensland Australia

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
couplefromAUS

Hello from Queensland Australia

Post by couplefromAUS » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:55 pm

Hello everyone in DD land :D

we are a couple living in Queensland Australia. Both in our late 50's.
we both recognise as submissive and are so isolated here.

We are happily married but with both being submissive it's kind of like there is something missing
Would love to connect with mentors who could assist us both.

Here in Australia just trying to google information on DD is so hard. It seems people believe DD and BDSM are the same. In our marriage and my life they are not.

I am the female of the partnership and I have been interested ( and partaken) in spankings , DD and discipline for over 30 yrs. My partner ( Male ) has had an interested for about 20 yrs.

We are feeling soooooo alone and isolated.

So glad we have found this forum. It gives us signs of hope that others are out there who have a genuine interested in Domestic Discipline.

sweetie

Re: Hello from Queensland Australia

Post by sweetie » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:13 am

Hello couplefromAUS. Welcome to the forum.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Miras

Post by Miras » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:50 am

Welcome Aussies, I wish you good luck! I know I could stop with my nerdy references, but I won´t do that.... Hugs for you both, double hugs, if you like Spellbinder.

EDIT: If you are both submissive, you might be into CoDD/Spencer plan.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:21 am

couplefromAUS wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:55 pm
Hello everyone in DD land :D

we are a couple living in Queensland Australia. Both in our late 50's.
we both recognise as submissive and are so isolated here.

We are happily married but with both being submissive it's kind of like there is something missing
Would love to connect with mentors who could assist us both.

Here in Australia just trying to google information on DD is so hard. It seems people believe DD and BDSM are the same. In our marriage and my life they are not.

I am the female of the partnership and I have been interested ( and partaken) in spankings , DD and discipline for over 30 yrs. My partner ( Male ) has had an interested for about 20 yrs.

We are feeling soooooo alone and isolated.

So glad we have found this forum. It gives us signs of hope that others are out there who have a genuine interested in Domestic Discipline.
The theme on this forum is mainly DD, as well as the FLR and Christian DD variants, where there is a single HoH and a straight one-way dom-sub relationship. In contrast to that, for about a year now, my wife and I have had a cooperative DD arrangement where we hold each other accountable. There is some overlap with the concerns and practices of traditional DD, but our arrangement has its own unique set of issues. I know we are not the only ones, but I have yet to chat with anybody else involved in a CoDD relationship. I'm no expert on DD so I'm not going to be a great source of expert advice. Plenty of others on this forum are way more experienced. But I would love to just compare notes with you and maybe even swap some stories. :)

my Wife knows best

Post by my Wife knows best » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:45 pm

Hello from a fellow Australian (I'm in Adelaide)!
I am fairly new to this forum also, and would like to offer my warmest welcome to you both.
I'm also looking for friendship under the guidance of, and with the blessing of my Wife/ HOH.
I know what it can be like to feel like you're alone in this. I also know what a huge place Queensland is, so while your possible geographical isolation might remain, I hope that I might be able to play some small role in helping to make you both feel less socially isolated, especially with respect to DD.
I hope to get to know you better :)

Warmest regards x
The rules of my marriage dictate that all of my internet and social activity is strictly monitored by my Wife/ HOH. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I ever behave inappropriately, so that my Wife may correct me. Thanks :)