New gentleman on the forum

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
DDGentleman

New gentleman on the forum

Post by DDGentleman » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:47 pm

DD gentleman in Western Canada here, pleased to find a community where domestic discipline is accepted and promoted. Like coming home! I am single and looking, and posted an ad in the singles and dating section below. Looking forward to reading and getting involved.

Shannon

Re: New gentleman on the forum

Post by Shannon » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:59 pm

Welcome, "Home"! ;) I look forward to your posts.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:17 pm

Welcome DDGentleman!!

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:13 am

Welcome DDGentleman;

I met my HOH Husband Lee on a Christian DD dating site 9 years ago. That was a nice post you did. I am sure you will find your lady :D

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

NateG

Post by NateG » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:19 am

Hello and welcome

Nate

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:46 am

Hi there! Welcome. Best of luck in your search!

-ML 💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:43 pm

Welcome DDGentleman and good luck 🍀 with your search.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

RoZiBotm

Post by RoZiBotm » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:14 pm

Sir, Welcome! I am a Christian woman, 54, and I just sent you a long very detailed message. I thought it would find you, but I see you have come over to this location. The forum you first posted on is where that detailed message lies. I do hope you will read it as it has all my thoughts about CDD and feelings about relationships. I hope they are in line with yours. I will say that I share your sentiments exactly about the attributes of a good potential partner. I did mention that I practice the Mennonite doctrine and have a deep love for traditional living and believe wholeheartedly that the man is the undisputed Head of the household. I would truly love having a gentleman who cares enough to discipline me when I fell short and help me back into place. I am not put off, as I said, by methods that are meant to instruct and teach: CP, corner time, lines, maintenance, etc. My biggest issues that get me in hot water are my tongue and my attitude, forgetting to say Sir and talking over someone. I'm very emotional and probably need someone with a modicum of patience. I need a firm hand in my life as my finances are a testimony of my lack of self discipline. Boundaries and consequences are a necessity as are a list of rules . I yearn to have a man demonstrate his prowess in the knowledge of how life works and what he thinks could make me a helpmeet and companion for him. And although I served in the Navy and love the US, I'd welcome an opportunity to see life from another perspective. I have a special place in my heart for Canada, as I have met several couples from there. They are dear friends. And I would be exuberant to relocate there if it came to that. Just a thought. I could share my email address, if you would like to know it. Very Respectfully, RoZiBotm

MagpieRed

Post by MagpieRed » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:26 pm

:) looking forward to having you here
DDGentleman wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:47 pm
DD gentleman in Western Canada here, pleased to find a community where domestic discipline is accepted and promoted. Like coming home! I am single and looking, and posted an ad in the singles and dating section below. Looking forward to reading and getting involved.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:53 pm

All the best to all of you ;)
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose