How do you spank?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Lovesithardotk

Re: How do you spank?

Post by Lovesithardotk » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:56 am

My HOH uses on me paddles belt hairbrush the mini blind wand his hand a switch plastic spatula

Lovesithardotk

Post by Lovesithardotk » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:59 am

Only time he uses his giant hand on me is for maintenance spankings

submissive.robin

Re: How do you spank? Follow up.

Post by submissive.robin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:37 am

I realized that many answered about their state of dress during spankings and many noted that they are required to be naked during punishment. I can say that I too get corner time. However, I don't undress. I am required to raise my skirt or lower my pants and underwear while in the corner. For me, being naked is too sensual, especially over his knee, so we try to keep a boundary between the pleasure of physical contact and the necessity of spanking on the bare. Doing it this way, the infantile reminder of having the bottom bare is both an embarrasing reminder and a harbringer of the spanking to come.
submissively for Him and for my Sir

Robin

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:21 pm

I’m spanked over his lap or knee, mostly with his hand. Always on the bare bottom, but not naked. My panties are pulled down to just above my knees for the main event. I occasionally get the hairbrush, but not often. I’m a baby and his hand is enough for quick tears on my end. Occasionally mouth soapings happen. The majority of time I’m in the corner at some point. There’s always scolding.

Firm hand

Post by Firm hand » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:21 am

Myself and my partner have just started a DD relationship and I have to administer her first punishment spanking. After reading the answer here I see there are many options.
She is to be spanked bare bottom with my hand otk this has all ready been decided but what does everyone do at the beginning. Should I scold her first? Should I make her bare her bottom or should I pull her trousers and panties down to add embarrassment?
All suggestions are welcomed. 🤔

Emily

Post by Emily » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:37 am

Whenever I get spanked there's normally a talk/lecture about my behaviour first and then I'm normally told to bare my own bottom and go across his knee for the spanking. If he feels that I've been acting childishly or like a spoiled brat then he'll bare my bottom himself. Being bared by your HoH is certainly more embarrassing and as somebody else on here said, it certainly drives home the message that your childish and/or bratty behaviour won't be tolerated.

Firm hand

Post by Firm hand » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:09 am

Thank you for the message. Does you HOH lecture you whilst spanking or just at the beginning. Just wondering what works best for you.
I was thinking a talking to at the start then the spanking then a bit of a lecture just before the end. Finishing with a few hard spanks to drive the message home.
Do you have corner time at any point?

Thanks. 😁

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:32 am

We start with corner time and a lecture. Then I usually lecture during the spanking as well.

Phil

Emily

Post by Emily » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:32 am

Firm hand wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:09 am
Thank you for the message. Does you HOH lecture you whilst spanking or just at the beginning. Just wondering what works best for you.
I was thinking a talking to at the start then the spanking then a bit of a lecture just before the end. Finishing with a few hard spanks to drive the message home.
Do you have corner time at any point?

Thanks. 😁
The lecturing/talking is mostly done before the spanking, but we will at times talk some more after I've been spanked and had a chance to calm down. I do sometimes get corner time before the spanking, but it's also been used as a stand alone punishment as well.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:37 am

I have to go to the corner before being spanked, then we talk, then he punishes me. I have to lay on the bed and he usually uses a wooden paddle, leather strap or the naughty stick (which is like a cane). Often enough, he will make me pick out what he's going to use and that always puts a knot in my stomach! He will lecture me through out the punishment and there are questions about my behaviour he has me answer....this really connects my behavior to the punishment and what he expects from me moving forward. I have a really difficult time staying still and try as I do, I can't stay still during a spanking or keep my hands from going back :( After a spanking he will hug me and say something along the lines of he loves me and that we can still have a good day. I'm not allowed to rub my bottom after a spanking and he certainly doesn't apply lotion or do anything to make it feel better lol.... maybe a handful of times I've had to either stay on the bed or in the corner after a spanking because I was really naughty or needed time to collect myself but that's not usually the case, usually when it's over, it's over!