How do you spank?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Lovesithardotk

Re: How do you spank?

Post by Lovesithardotk » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:56 am

My HOH uses on me paddles belt hairbrush the mini blind wand his hand a switch plastic spatula

Lovesithardotk

Post by Lovesithardotk » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:59 am

Only time he uses his giant hand on me is for maintenance spankings

submissive.robin

Re: How do you spank? Follow up.

Post by submissive.robin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:37 am

I realized that many answered about their state of dress during spankings and many noted that they are required to be naked during punishment. I can say that I too get corner time. However, I don't undress. I am required to raise my skirt or lower my pants and underwear while in the corner. For me, being naked is too sensual, especially over his knee, so we try to keep a boundary between the pleasure of physical contact and the necessity of spanking on the bare. Doing it this way, the infantile reminder of having the bottom bare is both an embarrasing reminder and a harbringer of the spanking to come.
submissively for Him and for my Sir

Robin

SweetPea611

Post by SweetPea611 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:21 pm

I’m spanked over his lap or knee, mostly with his hand. Always on the bare bottom, but not naked. My panties are pulled down to just above my knees for the main event. I occasionally get the hairbrush, but not often. I’m a baby and his hand is enough for quick tears on my end. Occasionally mouth soapings happen. The majority of time I’m in the corner at some point. There’s always scolding.