Other Domestic Discipline Friendships

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
submissive.robin

Other Domestic Discipline Friendships

Post by submissive.robin » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:44 pm

Usually, people tend to cluster with others who share a commonality of experience. This is why the fellowship of the Brethren is such a sweet experience for the most part. However, this doesn't seem to be the case with those who espouse DD as a healthy lifestyle. It vexxes me.

I feel like I have discovered treasure that no else knows about. Its much like evangelizing the Gospel. But other than here on the pages of the forum, it is hard to have friends that you can trust. As I was sharing with one of the Mods. We left a church because of their obtuse reaction to finding out that I consensually allow my beloved husband to discipline and punish me.

For me... for both of us... we would love to find another couple with similar or greater experience in DD to become friends with. Or a couples group focused on Domestic Discipline. Friends that we can share a meal with, laugh and talk with, share our experiences, techniques, wisdom with. I know that my Sir feels very much alone, especially carrying the weighty responsibility of my disciplinary care as well as our two daughters. Having another spanking man in his life to help encourage him and help him be accountable would be a wonderful thing. I certainly would love to laugh and cry with a sister who understands the freedom brought under the firm hand of our HoHs.

I suppose that is a bit much to expect. We believe that this is the right way to live but we are forced by society and our own fears to stay in our closets. Forty years ago you could find print commercials with a husband spanking his careless wife. So much has changed. Thanks for letting me vent.
submissively for Him and for my Sir

Robin

Phil04

Re: Other Domestic Discipline Friendships

Post by Phil04 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:19 pm

Robin,
What part of the world do you live in?

Phil