I don't know what to do

Lauren

Re: I don't know what to do

Post by Lauren » Mon May 27, 2019 4:24 pm

Three choices you have:

1. Get a divorce because he doesn't want your pranks and you don't want the spanks.

2. Deal with the spankings because you make him deal with your dumb childish pranks.

3. Stop the pranks. He'll stop the spankings.

This is getting old. We have told you over and over again your options. Can you move on now please?

Mel41

Post by Mel41 » Mon May 27, 2019 5:21 pm

Lauren wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 4:24 pm
Three choices you have:

1. Get a divorce because he doesn't want your pranks and you don't want the spanks.

2. Deal with the spankings because you make him deal with your dumb childish pranks.

This is getting old. We have told you over and over again your options. Can you move on now please?
Why isn't there a Like button on here??
🎵 Hit me baby one more time 🎵

In love, and together in life, with Steve41

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Mon May 27, 2019 7:28 pm

Lauren wrote:
Three choices you have:

Agree!
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Mon May 27, 2019 10:03 pm

Lauren wrote:
Three choices you have:

Yup, youre right. I'll just have to figure things out on my own
Thanks anyway

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Mon May 27, 2019 10:21 pm

You weren't figuring this out on your own. You've gotten a lot of advice. It's now time you apply the advice. Figure out which option you want to do, sit down with your husband, have a real conversation and work things out or don't and get a divorce.

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Mon May 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Lauren wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:21 pm
You weren't figuring this out on your own. You've gotten a lot of advice. It's now time you apply the advice. Figure out which option you want to do, sit down with your husband, have a real conversation and work things out or don't and get a divorce.
You're right. I have gotten lots of advice. Unfortunately, non of those options work for me but thanks anyway

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Mon May 27, 2019 11:36 pm

Here I'll help you even further. These are ideas of ways to say the 3 options.

I don't know your husband's name so I am going to call him Dan.

1. Dan, I love you and even though life is great in all other areas of our lives, I am not willing to try to work on expressing my frustrations and hurts in other ways. I understand that you do not want me to prank you and we are at an impasse. I think it's best if we get a divorce. (Mind you, this is extreme and I hope you choose one of the other two options. I am NOT pushing you to divorce. I hope you two can work this out.)

2. Dan, I'm sorry that I have been pranking you. I do it because it's the way I take my frustrations and hurt out on you. I would like your help in expressing it in a better way. Either by spanking, corner time, writing lines, etc. etc. (Whatever you two TOGETHER decide.)

3. Dan, I am sorry that I have been pranking you. I am going to stop doing it. (And then STOP!!)

If you decide to do option 2 or 3, just a suggestion that you don't have to take if you don't want to: Try writing your frustrations or hurt done in a letter to your husband, respectfully. If you have to write an angry, pissed off letter first to him do it. But then burn it, rip it up, whatever but don't give that draft to him. Sometimes it's easier to write your feelings in a letter.

You said that one of your frustrations is that he is on his phone when he is supose to be spending time with your kids. May I suggest that you actually talk to him about it. Or write him a letter about it? Tell him that it is fustrating and hurtful when he chooses his phone over your children. They need their father and deserve quality time with him. Suggest they do something they all enjoy to do. Or do something as a family. Maybe suggest in a respectful way that phones go off during a certain time that is meant specifically for your children.

I'm sorry you're getting tough love here from people. Including me. It's just the bratty, whiny, "I'm not willing to change a damn thing" attitude is getting old. If you want to stay married, you need to work on your marriage. WITH your husband. TOGETHER. Best of luck.

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Mon May 27, 2019 11:58 pm

Lauren wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:36 pm
Here I'll help you even further. These are ideas of ways to say the 3 options.

I don't know your husband's name so I am going to call him Dan.

1. Dan, I love you and even though life is great in all other areas of our lives, I am not willing to try to work on expressing my frustrations and hurts in other ways. I understand that you do not want me to prank you and we are at an impasse. I think it's best if we get a divorce. (Mind you, this is extreme and I hope you choose one of the other two options. I am NOT pushing you to divorce. I hope you two can work this out.)

2. Dan, I'm sorry that I have been pranking you. I do it because it's the way I take my frustrations and hurt out on you. I would like your help in expressing it in a better way. Either by spanking, corner time, writing lines, etc. etc. (Whatever you two TOGETHER decide.)

3. Dan, I am sorry that I have been pranking you. I am going to stop doing it. (And then STOP!!)

If you decide to do option 2 or 3, just a suggestion that you don't have to take if you don't want to: Try writing your frustrations or hurt done in a letter to your husband, respectfully. If you have to write an angry, pissed off letter first to him do it. But then burn it, rip it up, whatever but don't give that draft to him. Sometimes it's easier to write your feelings in a letter.

You said that one of your frustrations is that he is on his phone when he is supose to be spending time with your kids. May I suggest that you actually talk to him about it. Or write him a letter about it? Tell him that it is fustrating and hurtful when he chooses his phone over your children. They need their father and deserve quality time with him. Suggest they do something they all enjoy to do. Or do something as a family. Maybe suggest in a respectful way that phones go off during a certain time that is meant specifically for your children.

I'm sorry you're getting tough love here from people. Including me. It's just the bratty, whiny, "I'm not willing to change a damn thing" attitude is getting old. If you want to stay married, you need to work on your marriage. WITH your husband. TOGETHER. Best of luck.
I don't think you understand our relationship we're not enemies at all. We have one difference between us and it's been new since Nov. I'm sorry to anyone on here if you've been annoyed. I'm not going to leave him but I refuse to be spanked . I'm not knocking any advice just saying it's not the advice I feel is right for me. This is completely new to my life, I've never heard of wives being spanked and this came.out of no where.
I guess I'm a little different and I'm a little more accepting of people , no.matter if I see their view or not
As I have said, thanks for the help and advice. I'm not looking for any drama.
Have a good night.
I'll figure things o it and appreciate the advice inhave been given as I have taken some of it seriously
Warm regards

Gandalfthered

Post by Gandalfthered » Tue May 28, 2019 8:21 am

If it's not consensual then it's abuse. He needs your agreement to being punished. My SO and I even have a safeword. I give him my submission and he gives me his authority but both have the power to halt it if need be. Communication is key. For example before my SO left for work he wants certain chores done and explained the consequences if I don't. Cut and dry instructions and I know I can do it. If I don't, it's a spanking. But if we ever not want to do this (which hasn't happened yet) we can safeword. I agree to him spanking me if he feels I didn't obey his instructions for today. Your SO explained that if you keep pranking him he'll spank you. Whatever the motive for pranking him find a new hobby. I pranked my SO about 2 years ago. I incorrectly paired all his socks. He didn't appreciate that. So I got spanked. I realized I need to use my time more constructively and began using my free time for painting and singing and other things. He's very proud and we are happy.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Wed May 29, 2019 4:04 pm

If you hate spankings so much .. just stop pushing his buttons.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose