For all members!!

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
CassLynn

Re: For all members!!

Post by CassLynn » Sat May 25, 2019 10:25 pm

Not feeling like reading rules. No one engages with me here any more. I don’t feel welcome.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Wed May 29, 2019 3:14 pm

CassLynn wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:25 pm
Not feeling like reading rules. No one engages with me here any more. I don’t feel welcome.
I can see where you’re coming from CassLynn as I don’t feel as engaged on here any more.

I don’t know if this is just me, or not, but whilst we definitely needed rules because things were getting out of hand, and the rules themselves are very thorough, I’m also very wary of breaking the rules now as they read as zero tolerance as in break one rule once and you’re banned. Consequently my comments have become very bland on here for fear of falling foul of a rule (I know from experience how easy it is to be disrespectful or offend someone even when I had no intention of doing so) and I don’t post to my Journal like I used to.

I am trying to PM some people more but appreciate that’s time consuming on both sides and not as easy to maintain.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Wed May 29, 2019 10:04 pm

CassLynn and Sweetie, now I feel like I let both of you down! We must have a reunion thread:)
Key

CassLynn

Post by CassLynn » Wed May 29, 2019 11:54 pm

I read the rules. Sweetie I think your nervousness is misplaced. You are very polite and thoughtful always. I don’t think any of your posts or comments would ever get you in trouble. All anyone has to do to be in compliance is not be a jerk. Or a pervert. I’m pretty sure.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Thu May 30, 2019 3:00 am

CassLynn wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:54 pm
I read the rules. Sweetie I think your nervousness is misplaced. You are very polite and thoughtful always. I don’t think any of your posts or comments would ever get you in trouble. All anyone has to do to be in compliance is not be a jerk. Or a pervert. I’m pretty sure.
Thanks, CassLynn, but I’ve twice received punishment for comments I made on PMs here which were disrespectful when I hadn’t intended them to be.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Thu May 30, 2019 3:34 am

CassLynn wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:54 pm
I am so sorry you all feel this way. Our intention of the rules were to get this site back to being healthy. Too many adults we're acting as children and it needed to end.
However, Casslynn just summed up the rules in her comment!! :) She did it beautifully. If any of you want to, it would be a great help, please PM what you want to see on this forum. Be specific so I can understand that you're trying to say.

Krystal

Jennyp

Post by Jennyp » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:13 pm

Read

fredsimms

Post by fredsimms » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:36 pm

read

babygreens86

Post by babygreens86 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:12 pm