My introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Wally

My introduction

Post by Wally » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:23 pm

I hope I am posting this in the right place. I am new to this kind of thing and talking about myself in public is not something I am comfortable with but I have been searching for something that will help my situation and came across this site. I have been reading with interest for some time now. My marriage is a mess. It is my second and my wife’s second too. We have been married for almost three years. She is a few years older than me and her children are mostly grown. All are on their own. I have two teenagers still at home. I have noticed that many on this site refer to their spouse with initials so I will call mine L. I am self employed and have been for over ten years. I am used to being in charge and making the tough calls and living with the consequences if they are good or if they are bad. That is not a problem for me. Me and L have a hard time agreeing on some things that are a big deal to me. We can’t even to agree to disagree. I have brought up the subject of DD with her but so far she is only mildly interested. We tried our first spanking not too long ago and I think it went well. At least we got along nicely for a couple of weeks. Not so much right at the moment but I think I am going to see how this develops for us. Thank you to the administrators for allowing me to be here and hopefully to learn from all of you. There are some fine people on this site. Thank you.

sweetie

Re: My introduction

Post by sweetie » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:31 pm

Welcome, Wally.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:52 pm

Welcome!

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed May 01, 2019 3:53 am

Welcome and may you overcome your problems!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:16 am

Wlelcome. If I may ask, which of the two of you received the spankings?

Phil

Wally

Post by Wally » Wed May 01, 2019 10:51 am

My wife received the spankings. We discussed DD again last night and decided to start maintenance spankings. It went very well. We plan to give it a serious effort to see if this will help us.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Wed May 01, 2019 6:07 pm

Welcome! It is wonderful to hear that your discussion went well. I wish the two of you the best on your journey together.

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Thu May 02, 2019 6:33 am

Welcome and thanks for posting about yourself. I wish y’all the very best success!
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Mon May 06, 2019 10:38 pm

Welcome to the forum
Key

fredsimms

Post by fredsimms » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:57 pm

welcome sir