Thank you everyone!!!

Important threats will be linked here.
KrystalA

Thank you everyone!!!

Post by KrystalA » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:28 pm

Dear members and DD Family!!

I want to take a moment and say a huge thank you to you all for helping myself, and Clint clean up this forum. You all are doing a wonderful job of respecting each other and following the rules. We appreciate this so much! Not only does it make our jobs easier, but it makes this forum what it should be: A family forum! Thank you all so very much for particiapting and for helping us keep this forum safe!!

KrystalA- the Moderator

TheGoodWifeLife

Re: Thank you everyone!!!

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Oh no, I must’ve missed something! I’m glad everyone is working together and making this a positive experience for everybody now.
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:45 pm

TheGoodWifeLife wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:38 pm
Oh no, I must’ve missed something! I’m glad everyone is working together and making this a positive experience for everybody now.
NO, I believe you're all caught up lol lol It is just we had a scammer and one person whom I banned since Clint and I put the rules up. Every since that person was banned, the forum is beautifully, unified :)

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:44 am

Thank you, Krystal, for your dedication to help keep things positive and respectful! I appreciate your diligence in reading posts and responding to concerns.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:43 pm

KrystalA wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:28 pm

I want to take a moment and say a huge thank you to you all for helping myself, and Clint clean up this forum. You all are doing a wonderful job of respecting each other and following the rules. We appreciate this so much! Not only does it make our jobs easier, but it makes this forum what it should be: A family forum! Thank you all so very much for particiapting and for helping us keep this forum safe!!

KrystalA- the Moderator
If I’m being totally honest the main reason I, and I think I can speak for MrsSweetie also here, took a break from the Firum was because of the problems and negativity on here. It wasn’t fun logging in any more and it was doing my head in. I won’t say any more as there’s people who missed it all and I’m glad they did.

Since I’ve been back, the Forum seems to be a good place again and I’m enjoying catching up with friends and acquaintances. There’s also a lot of new people which is nice to see.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Clint

Post by Clint » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:41 am

KrystalA wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:28 pm

KrystalA- the Moderator
Krystal,

I can only repeat myself : Thank you for an amazing job!
We're happy to have you here, and I have to say, it IS a family forum.
Thank you, and thanks to our members, because we all are part of this.
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!