Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Robin

Re: Hidden Public Punishments

Post by Robin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:51 pm

Yes, that how it worked ;)

WesternHoH

Post by WesternHoH » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Hello everyone. So, this isn’t exactly a punishment that can begin in public, at the point of disobedience, but a punishment I’ve used before that “spills into public” is having my cutie wear certain things under her clothes. Others don’t notice, but she has a constant reminder of what she did and the fact that she’s being disciplined.

Lovesithardotk

Post by Lovesithardotk » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:16 am

I am public shanked a lot and people will notice nothing you can do about that it’s part of the humiliation the only place I go spanked in public and not felt humiliated was in the church vestibule. Course they respect DD

submissive.robin

Post by submissive.robin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:27 am

We have been very successful with discreet corporal punishments. Usually, there is a family restroom nearby that we can use. If we are driving, he will pull into a park or drive behind a store, where it usually more private and I will be spanked there. I always keep my quiet rubber tawes in my purse for such occasions. We also have Capsaicin Cream hand as well. But that is usually more elaborate than just finding a quick place for a spanking. I just depends on the offense. If it is something that is more severe, I might get the cream to act as a reminder for the more severe spanking I am going to get later.
submissively for Him and for my Sir

Robin

Politeclothedornot

Post by Politeclothedornot » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:27 pm

My girlfriend has taken me close to being spanked in public. 1. She invited me over for a spanking while her friend was in the other room. I would not know if the friend came out to watch while I was face down and nude. 2. She spanked me in a public park when it was very cold and no one was around but we did prepare for what we would say as an explanation if someone came out of the woods unexpectedly.