Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Robin

Re: Hidden Public Punishments

Post by Robin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:51 pm

Yes, that how it worked ;)

WesternHoH

Post by WesternHoH » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Hello everyone. So, this isn’t exactly a punishment that can begin in public, at the point of disobedience, but a punishment I’ve used before that “spills into public” is having my cutie wear certain things under her clothes. Others don’t notice, but she has a constant reminder of what she did and the fact that she’s being disciplined.

Lovesithardotk

Post by Lovesithardotk » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:16 am

I am public shanked a lot and people will notice nothing you can do about that it’s part of the humiliation the only place I go spanked in public and not felt humiliated was in the church vestibule. Course they respect DD

submissive.robin

Post by submissive.robin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:27 am

We have been very successful with discreet corporal punishments. Usually, there is a family restroom nearby that we can use. If we are driving, he will pull into a park or drive behind a store, where it usually more private and I will be spanked there. I always keep my quiet rubber tawes in my purse for such occasions. We also have Capsaicin Cream hand as well. But that is usually more elaborate than just finding a quick place for a spanking. I just depends on the offense. If it is something that is more severe, I might get the cream to act as a reminder for the more severe spanking I am going to get later.
submissively for Him and for my Sir

Robin