Best Friend, Drinks, Joking Around, and fun with DD

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Goldilocks
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm
Location: Ohio

Best Friend, Drinks, Joking Around, and fun with DD

Post by Goldilocks » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:45 am

So...my Best Friend, J, came over yesterday. We were at the kitchen table, having drinks and playing cards. Well...we all get a little more than tipsy. (Not falling down drunk, just finding everything funny and forgetting who's turn it was. Lol)
I became very playful and bratty in a fun way. He played back with a lot of playful "threats" of a spanking. We kind of started wrestling. Then PapaBear over powered me, and I wound up over his knee, getting spanked. Even though it was out of fun, he was making my butt sting. I was wiggling, screaming, and laughing all at the same time. He was laughing, saying, "are you gonna be a good girl?!"
J was on the phone with her boyfriend. She told him, "H got her butt spanked." I think he laughed. She was holding back laughter. PapaBear was grinning ear to ear. I was blushing and giggling, feeling just a tiny bit embarrassed.
Surprisingly, the spanking gave me butterflies in my stomach. I was impressed with him.

I guess this is going to get interesting if she moves in with us in a few weeks. It really makes me wonder if he wouldn't hesitate to take me over his knee in front of her for a real warning spanking, or something. I think it would help keep me a little more on the straight and narrow if I knew this was a possibility.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Sam89
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:54 pm

Re: Best Friend, Drinks, Joking Around, and fun with DD

Post by Sam89 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:47 pm

Are you worried about her knowing you get disciplined? I would think discipline would at least be done in private where no one could see?

User avatar
NateG
Posts: 707
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Best Friend, Drinks, Joking Around, and fun with DD

Post by NateG » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Goldilocks,

Sounds like you had a good time...sounds fun! You should ask PapaBear what he thinks about disciplining you when she comes to live with you.

He might be willing to spank you if she is there. I wouldn't be afraid to, but it really depends on the friend. There are some friends of my wife that I would and some I definitely wouldn't. Also, depending on the friend, if she is living there, she might be subject to punishments also. But not in most cases, can't trust many people.

Nate

User avatar
Miras
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Best Friend, Drinks, Joking Around, and fun with DD

Post by Miras » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:50 am

Her being on the phone makes things especially juicy. Thank God she wasn´t on video chat. I know this will make things less funny, but in connection with these matters I always remember supposed case in the 40´s when one beauty contest winner committed suicide after photos of her marital spanking went public in tabloid. I hope we wouldn´t have to deal with such things in the future.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Goldilocks
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Best Friend, Drinks, Joking Around, and fun with DD

Post by Goldilocks » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:45 am

NateG wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:06 pm
Goldilocks,

Sounds like you had a good time...sounds fun! You should ask PapaBear what he thinks about disciplining you when she comes to live with you.

He might be willing to spank you if she is there. I wouldn't be afraid to, but it really depends on the friend. There are some friends of my wife that I would and some I definitely wouldn't. Also, depending on the friend, if she is living there, she might be subject to punishments also. But not in most cases, can't trust many people.

Nate
Actually, J and I put KGirl on speaker phone yesterday. KGirl spearheaded a DD conversation and J verbally stated she completely agreed DD was what I needed. She totally appoved of our DDlifestyle. She said she knows I need rules and structure. Knowing J's true feelings about DD gave me a great sense of relief.
I haven't had a chance to talk to PapaBear about our phone conversation. So he doesnt know exactly how J feels. I'm not sure what he will or won't be comfortable about doing infront of her. I do know he will spank me in private in our bedroom, whether she is home or not. That will be no different than how we do things with kids around.
PapaBear would never be comfortable disciplining someone else. And J would Never subject herself to punishment.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

User avatar
NateG
Posts: 707
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Best Friend, Drinks, Joking Around, and fun with DD

Post by NateG » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:54 am

That's great that your friend J is on board and knows about DD. It's nice having friends you can talk to about it. I only have one outside of this community. Glad that worked out for you. Thanks to Kgirl for opening up the conversation,


Nate

User avatar
Miras
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Best Friend, Drinks, Joking Around, and fun with DD

Post by Miras » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:52 pm

NateG wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:54 am
I only have one outside of this community.
Guy or gal?
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Lauren
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:45 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Best Friend, Drinks, Joking Around, and fun with DD

Post by Lauren » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Miras wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:50 am
I know this will make things less funny, but in connection with these matters I always remember supposed case in the 40´s when one beauty contest winner committed suicide after photos of her marital spanking went public in tabloid.
That's quite morbid. :cry:

User avatar
Miras
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 am
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Best Friend, Drinks, Joking Around, and fun with DD

Post by Miras » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Lauren wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm
Miras wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:50 am
I know this will make things less funny, but in connection with these matters I always remember supposed case in the 40´s when one beauty contest winner committed suicide after photos of her marital spanking went public in tabloid.
That's quite morbid. :cry:
Well, the media were always one of natural destinations for scumbags... Glad I´m working for serious media institutions and not going to humiliate people.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Goldilocks
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Best Friend, Drinks, Joking Around, and fun with DD

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:11 am

Miras wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:36 pm
Lauren wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 pm
Miras wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:50 am
I know this will make things less funny, but in connection with these matters I always remember supposed case in the 40´s when one beauty contest winner committed suicide after photos of her marital spanking went public in tabloid.
That's quite morbid. :cry:
Well, the media were always one of natural destinations for scumbags... Glad I´m working for serious media institutions and not going to humiliate people.
Well gang. I didn't mean to bring on such a depressing topic. My goal was to share what I thought to be a personal humorous story and a little bit about my friendships.
So.. Im gonna try to bring my original topic back to recent events.
I did finally get a chance to share my phone conversation with PapaBear and I was correct. He won't spank me infront of J. And I doubt she would want that, too. He will verbally scold me, give me warning swats, and possibly conduct non spanking punishments. Like time outs in my room, early bedtimes, things that he does infront I of the kids without them really knowing what's going on.
Also it was pointed out to me, because of J having such a dominate personality herself, I might wind up with two Doms. (Cant say HOH. She cant run our household) except one cant discipline me. But she can tell on me. Ans she Will if she thinks its necessary. We'll see how things go. Honestly it maybe the first time in a long time I really watch my Ps and Qs not get spanked for a couple of months in a row. (New Goal).
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Post Reply