Introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Introduction

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:05 pm

Hi All!
I'm 37 year old female, married for 13 years and have known my husband for 19 years. ... Recently, my husband has been spanking me, which is something completely new to me... so I'm trying to figure this all out.

Miras

Re: Introduction

Post by Miras » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Welcome! Given your nickname I was expecting female led household, but whatever...
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

AmyJo

Post by AmyJo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Welcome! Lots of great information on here....

AmyJo

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:50 pm

well, it's not a female led household or a male led household. My husband and I are normally 50/50... just lately, he has started spanking me.... it's a long story. We normally have a jokingly, prankster relationship and I love to test the waters and make him angry, for fun.... he has started spanking me. He has told me if I continue my behavior he is going to spank me.... he has been.... I purposely started the name of my email and this group to totally be defiant and make him angry..... I am having troubles submitting to him. I feel like I am going to be as defiant as I can be. I'm enjoying annoying him. I'm seeing this as a game... he's not... After he gave me several harsh spankings I have now become defiant and it seems we are having a little battle between the two of us. I feel like I'm tougher than he has... I am fighting submission because I don't want a hard spanking again. I feel like if i'm persisistent in my defiance, he'll back off.... so far it's not working.... so I found this site in trying to find out ideas on how to get out of punish spanks. I can't help being defiant right now.

Miras

Post by Miras » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:54 pm

Sounds to me you have a quite funny marriage, discipline or not...
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:27 pm

If you have come here looking for ways to get out of being punished while continuing to be defiant, I think you are going to be disappointed.

Phil

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:34 pm

Yes, Phil. That is exactly what I"m looking for. I don't want to stop my behavior and I don't want a spanking. I've made it into a challenge for me...

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:39 pm

girlzruleboyzdrool4u wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:34 pm
Yes, Phil. That is exactly what I"m looking for. I don't want to stop my behavior and I don't want a spanking. I've made it into a challenge for me...
I don't mean that you are going to be disappointed and not able to out stubborn your husband. I simply meant that I don't think you will find a lot of support and suggestions on this forum.

Phil

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:59 pm

surely, not every lady on here wants to be spanked! I think there could be other consequences besides that! No other females on here became defiant? My husband has made it clear what will happen to me if I disobey the rules... i'm just trying to somehow figure this out. Im having a very hard time being submissive and don't want to comply

NateG

Post by NateG » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:01 pm

Nope...submit and be happy.