How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
kgirl

Re: How Does HOH Deal With A Smart Mouth/Attitude?

Post by kgirl » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Mouth soaping? Enemas??? :shock: Maybe it's a good thing my hubby doesn't get on here too often! My husband has mentioned both of those ideas in the past, but never used them. I probably get away with having a smart mouth way more than I should. I usually get a swat with a warning, or I get spanked if I go too far. ....Oh...He has given me castor oil....yuck!

Strummer

Post by Strummer » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:49 pm

Read this one Kgirl!

kgirl

Post by kgirl » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:00 pm

Strummer wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:49 pm
Read this one Kgirl!
Wait...what? :o

Coryman

Post by Coryman » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:21 pm

post deleted
Last edited by Coryman on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

kgirl

Post by kgirl » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:48 pm

Coryman wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:21 pm
In my own experience, if my partner smart-mouthed me, I learned to see it as much an act of self destruction as anything else. Although hurtful and disrespectful remarks were aimed at me, they were expressions of an inner hurt and a need for special care and attention and one particular time, this was born out to the full.

She had been needling me all morning and said some really disrespectful things in town. It all semed to come out in a constant stream and it pointed directly at an undermining of my standing as her HOH. When I got her home I faced her with her behaviour and asked point blank if she had been bratting. Our understanding of this term, meant acting up to get a spanking. We had agreed well in advance that that was ruled out and she insisted that this was not what had been going on. She told me she was in a very dark mood, could not see a way out and couldn't shake the feeling. It felt like the end of everything. That was a start at least, but it did nothing to improve her respect for me. I was boiling inside, but maintained a calm and respectful presence for her. She sensed she was in trouble, but had no idea what the outcome would be.

For my part, I thought the worst, that she was dissatisfied with our relationship, with me as HOH and might eventually announce she was leaving. Her whole demeanour resembled how my ex-wives had behaved in the final days of our marriages. I told her that I did not feel able to punish her on this occasion, and would ponder on it.

For me this seemed like make or break and to her it felt as though I had utterly rejected her. In my recent introduction to this site I said she was complex - you have no idea.

I weighed things up for a full two hours and failed utterly to resolve anything in my mind and finally decided, the only reasonable course would be to take things at face value and just give her the thrashing she deserved. She had not revoked the consent she had given, so I reasoned that at least I had a course of action open within the limits of DD. I went straight to the bedroom where I had left her reading a book and told her she was really for it. I saw her demeanour rapidly change from mouthy, smart arsed woman, to frightened little girl.

She was meekly compliant as I undid her jeans and yanked them down. She is an extremely modest individual, so standing before me in her underwear was very humiliating for her. She watched fearfully as I placed the pillows across the bed, realising that this would be no OTK hand spanking, but something far worse. She felt really limp, as I laid her across the pillows and in this position, I berated her, reminding her word for word what she had said to me and within public earshot too.

Her answer was, "Yes I did." To all my accusations, but she did not offer a word of apology and I could feel my ager resurfacing. I took my belt off and doubled it, then yanked her panties down and raising the belt high above her, brought it down hard. Again and again, I cracked that belt across her. She flinched each time and tried to relax ready for the next blow, but soon she was clenched tight and gasping. The gasps gave way to yells and soon she was crying. Normally I would have stopped, but something in me said "Keep going." I maintained the beating, but slowed the pace and eventually lightened up. Finally I stopped and looked down at her with pity. Sobbing heavily, she gingerly pulled her panties up covering her raw bottom and turned to face me, her face and hair soaked with tears. Then she was in my arms with the tears just flooding out of her. We stayed like this for some time.

Later over coffee we talked and she told me that what I had done to her was probably the only thing that could have broken her mood. She too felt the relationship was ending and she did not know why. It was something inside her, that she simply did not understand - a feeling of utter pessimism, which she would have allowed to drive her away from me. Her fears were compounded when I went off to think and she said she had felt utterly alone and abandoned during that time.

When I came into the bedroom 2 hours later, she said she had never felt so scared and wanted to run, but could not find the strength and could only meekly comply and hope to survive. She could feel the fear building inside her and wanted to beg me to let it go, but something again made her go with the flow and take what was coming. The first lash of the belt imbued her with an immense feeling of relief - she said she instantly felt truly loved. Each succeeding lash reinforced that feeling and even though she was crying, she knew that the thrashing she was getting was the best thing for her. It was as though she could stand aside and observe. The severity and the varying tempos matched her expectations and momentary needs perfectly. I doubt there are two better matched people anywhere.

To heads of house everywhere: if you are getting smart mouth, your partner is probably not bratting, but is testing you. You need to find out where it is coming from and deal with it adequately and in good time. After all if DH means anything it means mutual respect.
Coreyman,
Thanks for posting! Even when my husband spanks me harsh, but quick, I sometimes feel to a slight degree that if he cared more, he would put in the time. I can't wait till the spanking is over, but when everything is said and done, sometimes I feel like I've gotten off easy. I always have a deeper respect for his authority when he is thorough. I think if an HOH is uncertain, a more strict or firm approach is usually better. It makes boundaries more clear and established. It also makes respect and submission grow. It helps the sub feel more secure. I would never admit that at the time I was in trouble. Huge fight or flight response. ;)

Coryman

Post by Coryman » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 pm

post deleted
Last edited by Coryman on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:10 pm

Strummer wrote:
Read this one Kgirl!
I Knew she was no angel!
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

kgirl

Post by kgirl » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:15 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:10 pm
Strummer wrote:
Read this one Kgirl!
I Knew she was no angel!
Dude! Way to back up another sister! Hmmm...As I recall...Little Miss Goldilocks get grounded often! Be sure to remember to try and find that rusty old halo of yours when you visit me in April. :lol:
Remember that odd feeling you got in the pit of your stomach when we both got verbally reprimanded by Strummer? ;)

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:52 am

kgirl wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:15 am
Goldilocks wrote:
Strummer wrote:
Read this one Kgirl!
I Knew she was no angel!
Dude! Way to back up another sister! Hmmm...As I recall...Little Miss Goldilocks get grounded often! Be sure to remember to try and find that rusty old halo of yours when you visit me in April. :lol:
Remember that odd feeling you got in the pit of your stomach when we both got verbally reprimanded by Strummer? ;)
Bwhahaha! Yeah trust me, I remember... :oops: But...when I get to your house, that halo of mine will be polished and glowing like the sun! I guess it will be my job to keep You out if trouble for a few days..huh? 😇
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

kgirl

Post by kgirl » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:09 am

Goldilocks wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:52 am
kgirl wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:15 am
Goldilocks wrote:

I Knew she was no angel!
Bwhahaha! Yeah trust me, I remember... :oops: But...when I get to your house, that halo of mine will be polished and glowing like the sun! I guess it will be my job to keep You out if trouble for a few days..huh? 😇
Ahem! Keeping ME out of trouble??? :lol: Well, I guess one of the reasons that I like you is that you make me laugh,...with your twisted sense of humor and all! :lol: