Re: His Belt + My Hairbrush = the Essence of DD

Post by Miras » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:36 am

darrone wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:11 am
Miras wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:00 pm
right now wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:55 pm
I agree with you completely. They both seem to capture the aura of domestic discipline, and are great to have on hand at all times. They can be unsuspecting objects to others who don't know you practice DD as well.

I used to use my belt often. There is a good ritual in having her take it off me and put it back on before and after the spanking. I would sometimes put the belt around her waist after the spanking while I lectured her or had her stand in the corner. Then when I was done, she'd place it back on me.

Hairbrushes are very good instruments, although not all of them have big handles, so if they don't they can possibly slip out. Otherwise they are very easy to control and can be used quite quickly if need be.
Considering what later happened to OP, there is not much point in reactions to her thread, I´m afraid....
But if the content of a topic is interesting and relevant, it can form the basis of further discussion.
I can get that. It´s just right now has severel times directly adressed people who are no longer active members for quite some time, so that was "interesting".
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

darrone

Post by darrone » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:34 am

right now wrote:
I agree with you completely. They both seem to capture the aura of domestic discipline, and are great to have on hand at all times. They can be unsuspecting objects to others who don't know you practice DD as well.

I used to use my belt often. There is a good ritual in having her take it off me and put it back on before and after the spanking. I would sometimes put the belt around her waist after the spanking while I lectured her or had her stand in the corner. Then when I was done, she'd place it back on me.

Hairbrushes are very good instruments, although not all of them have big handles, so if they don't they can possibly slip out. Otherwise they are very easy to control and can be used quite quickly if need be.
What did she think of having the belt placed around her waist following the spanking?

right now

Post by right now » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:23 am

darrone wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:34 am
right now wrote:

What did she think of having the belt placed around her waist following the spanking?
Dorrone, I don't really know. I just view it as a sign of her belonging to me. It is also, among other things, a way she participates in her own discipline.

AddyJane

Post by AddyJane » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:43 am

right now wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:23 am
darrone wrote:
right now wrote:

Dorrone, I don't really know. I just view it as a sign of her belonging to me. It is also, among other things, a way she participates in her own discipline.
Interesting! you should ask her! ;) DD works best in a manner where both participants communicate such things!
She is welcome to join us here; always insightful for others to see perspectives! May be refreshing for her as well!

darrone

Post by darrone » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:18 am

right now wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:23 am
darrone wrote:
I get the part about having her particpate in her own discipline. The same applies to making a woman fetch the implement of correction and present it to her HoH.

I just find it surprising that her reaction to having the belt placed around her waist post-spanking isn't known.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:02 pm

Belts and hairbrushes are like the classic DD instruments. I have always wondered what instrument is going to be my most painful.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Miras

Post by Miras » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:32 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:02 pm
Belts and hairbrushes are like the classic DD instruments. I have always wondered what instrument is going to be my most painful.
I remember one Czech fetishist describing his initial confusion why American spanking pictures are puting emphasis on hairbrushes so much, before he lernt how tradional it is for them. For us, I suppose traditional "feminine" side of things represents simply wooden spoon.

right now

Post by right now » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:26 pm

darrone wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:11 am
Miras wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:00 pm
right now wrote:

Considering what later happened to OP, there is not much point in reactions to her thread, I´m afraid....
But if the content of a topic is interesting and relevant, it can form the basis of further discussion.
Yes, I agree.

Miras

Post by Miras » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:36 am

BTW, I´ve recently started to wear belt. I have a feeling that destiny is talking to me.