His Belt + My Hairbrush = the Essence of DD

Spanking and Domestic Discipline
Tabitha

His Belt + My Hairbrush = the Essence of DD

Post by Tabitha » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:02 pm

My husband is a keen fan of soccer. He's just finished reading a book "The History of Football in 100 Objects" and we started to talk about the objects/implements that are the essence of DD.

We agreed on two - his belt and my hairbrush. Both are completely domestic, easily accessible and can be used at a moment's notice.

He sees some irony in using the hairbrush to punish me, since something I rely on for styling, grooming and feel-good purposes is turned into an object of pain and correction. He always places me OTK for a hairbrush-spanking and uses the same technique: just as a tennis player bounces the ball a few times before serving, my husband gently taps the brush three times on the spot he's going to strike. This is to compose himself, prepare myself and allow a regular rhythm to develop during the spanking. The gentle taps convey a sense of care and intimacy, while each blow that follows communicates his command and control.

It's different with the belt, of course. I consider it the ultimate symbol of male authority, so it seems fitting that I stand to receive my strapping, usually bent over the back of a chair or leaning forward onto a table/desk. I'm also required to wear stockings and high heels.

Joshua89

Re: His Belt + My Hairbrush = the Essence of DD

Post by Joshua89 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Very True!

I'm in a Wife Led Marriage and have been spanked many times with my own belt. I think it would be more "symbolic" if my wife had a decent belt of her own to use.
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.

cowboy

Post by cowboy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:08 pm

I live in a 24/7, female-led, DD relationship and the belt is a common implement used on me as well as the hairbrush. In agreement with both of you about the usage of both, but I doubt my Dominant would have a suitable belt to spank with. The hair brushes we use to spank with are different for the ones she uses to actually brush her hair.

PennyG

Post by PennyG » Tue May 01, 2018 4:53 am

I wonder if that's when the idea was first invented to spank bare bottom. Someone took off their belt and their pants fell down. The disciplinarian then just said "well since everything is falling down anyway, drop those panties too and hand me the belt" The Ah ha moment... the idea was born.

right now

Post by right now » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:55 pm

I agree with you completely. They both seem to capture the aura of domestic discipline, and are great to have on hand at all times. They can be unsuspecting objects to others who don't know you practice DD as well.

I used to use my belt often. There is a good ritual in having her take it off me and put it back on before and after the spanking. I would sometimes put the belt around her waist after the spanking while I lectured her or had her stand in the corner. Then when I was done, she'd place it back on me.

Hairbrushes are very good instruments, although not all of them have big handles, so if they don't they can possibly slip out. Otherwise they are very easy to control and can be used quite quickly if need be.

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:00 pm

right now wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:55 pm
I agree with you completely. They both seem to capture the aura of domestic discipline, and are great to have on hand at all times. They can be unsuspecting objects to others who don't know you practice DD as well.

I used to use my belt often. There is a good ritual in having her take it off me and put it back on before and after the spanking. I would sometimes put the belt around her waist after the spanking while I lectured her or had her stand in the corner. Then when I was done, she'd place it back on me.

Hairbrushes are very good instruments, although not all of them have big handles, so if they don't they can possibly slip out. Otherwise they are very easy to control and can be used quite quickly if need be.
Considering what later happened to OP, there is not much point in reactions to her thread, I´m afraid....
Last edited by Miras on Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

right now

Post by right now » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:05 pm

Really. I don't know what later happened.

SurrealSD

Post by SurrealSD » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:06 pm

right now wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:05 pm
That's because you're replying to every single thread in the forum without bothering to get to know anyone first.
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:07 pm

right now wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:05 pm
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=700&hilit=beyond+belief
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

darrone

Post by darrone » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:11 am

Miras wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:00 pm
right now wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:55 pm

Considering what later happened to OP, there is not much point in reactions to her thread, I´m afraid....
But if the content of a topic is interesting and relevant, it can form the basis of further discussion.