Hello from England x

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Astolaine

Hello from England x

Post by Astolaine » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:27 am

Hello

What a great site! So relieved to find myself amongst like-minded peeps in a supportive place. I'm Emma (40), and I live with my hubby in the UK. We've always enjoyed bdsm in the bedroom (& at a few club nights too), but it became clear that this wasn't actually what we wanted. I'm at my best when submissive & my hubby is much more settled when he's in control. We wanted more, to somehow incorporate these roles more into our day to day life.

We've skirted around DD as a lifestyle for a while now, not always successfully! Life seems to get in the way & i have a habit of getting angsty at him even now over things you would probably think are very trivial. I'm working on that!

I have moments of doubt (as I think he does too), that this type of relationship is odd, that I'm deferring to him too much and what the hell others would think of me doing as I'm told (& accepting the consequences when I dont). But we've reasoned that this is our life, and if this makes us both feel connected and works well for us then I guess it's no-one else's business?

Anyway I just wanted to thank you all as I've discovered so much already & feel truly blessed that I am not undertaking this journey alone (the UK is a funny old place, peeps can be a tad judgemental here)!!! Great to have found you and I hope to visit often 😁xxx

sweetie

Re: Hello from England x

Post by sweetie » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:32 am

Welcome Astolaine. Sounds like you’ve already started on this fabulous journey. And yes, the UK can be a funny old place at times.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Getovermyknee

Post by Getovermyknee » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:39 am

Hi Astolaine, nice to see you and I too am from the UK, divorced single guy seeking a like minded lady in the DD world and do love this site and how open all are about how spanking etc can be so fulfilling and drowses close to each other.

Any single ladies here would love too chat to you

Astolaine

Post by Astolaine » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:09 pm

sweetie wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:32 am
Welcome Astolaine. Sounds like you’ve already started on this fabulous journey. And yes, the UK can be a funny old place at times.
Good to hear from you xxx

Astolaine

Post by Astolaine » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:11 pm

Getovermyknee wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:39 am
Hi Astolaine, nice to see you and I too am from the UK, divorced single guy seeking a like minded lady in the DD world and do love this site and how open all are about how spanking etc can be so fulfilling and drowses close to each other.

Any single ladies here would love too chat to you
Great to hear from you xxx good luck in your search for a like-minded lady xxx