Introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Re: Introduction

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:12 pm

the spankings hurt!!! How does anyone not fight it?! He pins me down, I can't help but fight it and being scared when I know it's coming... and then yet, after it happens I feel even more defiant and purposely try and tick him off.. I am used to getting my own way... this lifestyle just slowly started happening and the next thing I know, I have rules and spanks happening! If I comply everything is great... Don't get me wrong, we have an amazing marriage, get along great and love our kids and are a pretty good team. This just started when my husband decided to put his foot down against my shinanigans… It's hard to submit when i'm used to getting my own way.

Miras

Post by Miras » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:19 pm

If we can know, what exactly are those shinanigans anyway?
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:35 pm

Sorry I was trying to relate in other posts but I completely agree with Nate and Phil’s comments. Do I “want” to be spanked... NO, I want to submit and not earn it in the first place. Testing the water to feel secure in the life style is one thing. Disrespecting your husband and enjoying it is another. I don’t really have any advice other than talk to him if this is not what you want.
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:50 pm

Miras wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:19 pm
Mostly, keeping him awake at night when I can't sleep. Pestering him to keep him awake because I can't sleep. He and I used to prank each other and recently for a joke when he was sleeping i permanent jiffy markered him... it's immature, i know. I've always been a little prankster as long as we've known each other. I get a thrill out of it... but like i said. he's had enough. So one night, he told me if i don't let him sleep and bug him, he's going to spank me. I thought he was joking around.. but no he wasn't. He flipped me over his knee and spanked me.. hard. I couldn't help but retaliate and I pinched him so he spanked me harder until i realized i better stop. We went on a few weeks with me respecting him and behaving... but i was mad and shocked that it even happened. As long as I let him sleep and don't pester/prank him. it's fine. If i break his "new rule" then i'm spanked... i can say that the last 3 months i've been testing this new consequence and he's been following through. The spankings are getting harder so now I was trying to find a way to get out of this. I know the answers easy. Go to bed, get some sleep and don't pester. But since he did it, I feel compelled to be defiant as I can't believe this is really happening. I love him very much and I know he loves me. It's just I'm strong willed, defiant and am enjoying a challenge. He recently told me he looked up DD and that he agrees with it. He says it's time he put his foot down

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:30 pm

girlzruleboyzdrool4u wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:50 pm
Miras wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:19 pm
Mostly, keeping him awake at night when I can't sleep. Pestering him to keep him awake because I can't sleep. He and I used to prank each other and recently for a joke when he was sleeping i permanent jiffy markered him... it's immature, i know. I've always been a little prankster as long as we've known each other. I get a thrill out of it... but like i said. he's had enough. So one night, he told me if i don't let him sleep and bug him, he's going to spank me. I thought he was joking around.. but no he wasn't. He flipped me over his knee and spanked me.. hard. I couldn't help but retaliate and I pinched him so he spanked me harder until i realized i better stop. We went on a few weeks with me respecting him and behaving... but i was mad and shocked that it even happened. As long as I let him sleep and don't pester/prank him. it's fine. If i break his "new rule" then i'm spanked... i can say that the last 3 months i've been testing this new consequence and he's been following through. The spankings are getting harder so now I was trying to find a way to get out of this. I know the answers easy. Go to bed, get some sleep and don't pester. But since he did it, I feel compelled to be defiant as I can't believe this is really happening. I love him very much and I know he loves me. It's just I'm strong willed, defiant and am enjoying a challenge. He recently told me he looked up DD and that he agrees with it. He says it's time he put his foot down

Spanking aside. That is not the way you treat somebody you love.

Phil

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:58 pm

our relationship is hard to understand. We've known each other since we were 19. We've always been pranksters together. We've always been troublemakers together ex: spraying him with the hose when he's suntanning, just little things. Keeping him awake is something I've been bad for and I know it. I do love him and he loves me and that is exactly why he says he's doing this. I'm just having a hard time accepting this is the way it's going to be if I act up.
We are a good loving partnership. Great kids, we both work and we both raise our family. I have gone over the top a little. we're approaching 38. I have a lot of growing up to do. I'm still learning this mom thing, wife thing and I had moved out when I was 17 so have been on my own for so long. I met him at 19 and we were friends first. I was always a little bit of a rebel. I fell in love with him because he's the one that has taken care of me... We've been married almost 13 years. This is our first time not seeing eye to eye. I'm not used to someone taking control of the situation and me not getting away with things.. but I see things are changing. I came here trying to get out of spankings and finding a way to still do what I want. After seeing this forum, I realize that I just might not get out of this and better change my attitude

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:27 pm

I kept the good points in what you wrote because I find it helpful for when I re-read my own posts. Trust me I am no angel or expert. Just trying to help you read between the lines also.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:58 pm
Keeping him awake is something I've been bad for and I know it. I fell in love with him because he's the one that has taken care of me... better change my attitude
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:36 pm

After seeing this forum, I realize that I just might not get out of this and better change my attitude
It sounds like your husband has had enough of the immaturity. I would be concerned that if you figure out how to get out of the spanks, he is going to try to figure out how to get out of the marriage.

Phil

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:16 pm

Phil04 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:36 pm
After seeing this forum, I realize that I just might not get out of this and better change my attitude
It sounds like your husband has had enough of the immaturity. I would be concerned that if you figure out how to get out of the spanks, he is going to try to figure out how to get out of the marriage.

Phil
Yes, he has. I guess we're both maturing... me not as quick as him.... I'm not worried about him wanting to get out of the marriage. I don't have a doubt in my mind that he wants to be here. I just don't know why he even thought of spanking me! I'm trying to get out of the spankings because they hurt!! I didn't realize he was stronger willed than me!... i'm taking your advice... i'm just not sure how to handle getting a spanking. They have been very, very hard. I'm getting the message... I really am... I was just trying to get out of it.

girlzruleboyzdrool4u

Post by girlzruleboyzdrool4u » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:18 pm

Beauty wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:27 pm
I kept the good points in what you wrote because I find it helpful for when I re-read my own posts. Trust me I am no angel or expert. Just trying to help you read between the lines also.

Keeping him awake is something I've been bad for and I know it. I fell in love with him because he's the one that has taken care of me... better change my attitude
Thank you. I recognize that. I'm trying to change and smarten up. It's hard. It's like trying to change the person I've been and letting go of some past behaviours I find amusing.