Hello from NYC

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Lili28

Hello from NYC

Post by Lili28 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:50 am

Hi all....I'm a 52 yr old single gal, actually twice divorced. I used to complain that I married bad husbands and make poor dating choices but have recently been looking at my own attitude. I've now realized how my laziness and attitude have contributed to my relationship failures and had been looking for answers when I discovered DD. I never realized how badly I needed rules, structure and yes, discipline in my life! From reading other posts, I'm looking for a way to add my interest in a DD HOH home in my online dating profile. Hoping to find my special someone but until then, happy I've found this site and DD

Miras

Re: Hello from NYC

Post by Miras » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:57 am

Welcome, Lili! I wish you all the best, may you find your ideal partner soon! We have dating section here, so maybe that could help.
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Lili28

Post by Lili28 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:50 pm

Thank you! I'll be sure to check that out!

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Welcome here Lili.. you came to the right place.
You don't have to mention DD explicitly on your profile, it's just enough to mention that you are looking for an old-fashioned relationship where the man takes leadership and puts down rules and structure for the household. Also, don't forget to mention that you want to be respectful and obedient. I believe the right man will read your signals.

I wish you all the best!
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:14 pm

Welcome! Good to have you here

Nate

Lili28

Post by Lili28 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:50 pm

Thank you! And yes, Desert Rose....wasn't sure at all how to word something on a dating profile. This is perfect!

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Lili28 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:50 pm
Thank you! And yes, Desert Rose....wasn't sure at all how to word something on a dating profile. This is perfect!
I forgot to mention that be careful about using the term "submissive" on your profile - based on my experience, some men would interpret it very different than what you really meant. It is preferable that you get to know the man first and make sure that he is a good person before you declare to him your submissiveness ;)
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Wildflower

Post by Wildflower » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:58 am

Hi Lili! Sounds like you and I have allot in common. I also am 52 and twice divorced. I think in retrospect I may have also had the same faults in my marriages. I guess I didn't know that I needed this type of structure, discipline, leadership in a relationship until recent years either. I didn't really know about it until recent years. Although, when I discovered it, it clicked and made total sense but I had no idea how to find a man with the same interest. So I just found this site and am hopefully looking for the perfect match. Incidentally, I have plans to move to New York this year. I live in Florida but am hoping to make the snowbird life work fort me. Good luck. Hopefully we can talk some more.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:53 pm

Welcome! :D :D
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:30 pm

Welcome, Lilli28. Good luck 🍀 in your search.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence