Another Aussie in the house!

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Belle

Another Aussie in the house!

Post by Belle » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:56 am

Hey. I'm Belle, 30, as is my loving, wonderful, incredible, beautiful partner. I've been drawn to the concept of DD for quite some time (years, in fact, before we even met) and lately, for one reason or another, the thought of it has occupied my mind again for days and nights on end. More and more I think I want/need this, but how can I be sure that it's right for us? I've dropped hints here and there on the topic of discipline, but thus far it remains sexy/fun (which I do *not* want to give up, lol). So I find myself here, exploring my feelings/inclinations/desires, hoping to figure it all out and better my relationship (and myself).

I'm exhausted, I'm not even sure that made sense! But hello :)

Tabitha

Re: Another Aussie in the house!

Post by Tabitha » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:08 am

No worries, Belle, as you'd probably say yourself - I understood you completely.

I'm only slightly less of a newbie here than yourself, but Welcome all the same :D

Belle

Post by Belle » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:09 am

Tehehe, the 'no worries' made me giggle. Thank you :D

Jarpie

Post by Jarpie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Hi there!

I'm from the land of OZ too :D

I'm in sydney..

Like you I have been interested in domestic discipline for awhile, and leaving hints, and he sees it as just a sex thing . :?

Clint

Post by Clint » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:28 am

Howdy and welcome! :D
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!