New on the Forum

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
VikingMrs1010

New on the Forum

Post by VikingMrs1010 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Hello all! I'm a new member on the forum. Thanks for letting me join. My HOH is my Dominant Husband and I am his submissive. We have been living the lifestyle for many years at different levels. I came out to Him about starting the DD lifestyle when our kids were grown and I was involved in my own career less. It was a good start but things always seemed to come into our lives that would make it necessary to focus on other things and stop our forward motion. We tried and kept up as best we could until this past year when we decided to really give it our all and rewrite the book on our DD.

It's been a great ride so far but challenging at best. I've never been able to completely submit to him so for me this has been a lot of work! I'm finding out that complete submission requires complete trust in Him and that's something I've never been able to attempt until now. It leaves me totally vulnerable emotionally and that's a new and unsettling state for me. I realized in order to be successful at what we're doing we would need some support. I was involved with a few groups when we first began many years ago and maintained friendship with only one of my fellow subs over these past few years and so I was really happy to find your site. It's so helpful to read what other subs experience and what other HOH's go through in pursuing this lifestyle. I'm really thankful for all your sharing and caring.

I don't know how much I'm supposed to write as an intro so will keep this brief. Just want to thank Clint and Chelsea for their blogs. I went through a 10 day "funk" (as my HOH calls it) recently and the blogs were such a help. My HOH specifically liked Clint's blog on the many types of spankings and why they are important. I was in such a state that I couldn't verbalize what I needed. Clint's article was the key. I printed it out and gave it to my HOH. He read it, put it in the "DD notebook" for reference and opened up a whole discussion on the subject. This led to some major changes in my ability to TRUST Him completely. I don't know what would have happened without Clint's article. Thank you so much! There's much more I have to read and will as time permits but for now this is a big Hi and Hello from the Viking and his Mrs.

Shannon

Re: New on the Forum

Post by Shannon » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:50 pm

Welcome Viking and his Mrs.! Happy you found the forum. It is a wonderful resource. Look forward to seeing more posts from the two of you.

Miras

Post by Miras » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Welcome! I hope you´ll enjoy it here!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Welcome Viking and his Mrs.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello and welcome!

-ML💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

TheGoodWifeLife

Post by TheGoodWifeLife » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:27 pm

Welcome! My husband and I have had a DD relationship for years like y’all, but only recently found all the information online and learned that what we were practicing was called DD. I’ve already grown so much and our relationship is closer than ever since joining this forum!
Sassy Southern Wife & Mama & follower of Jesus

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:44 pm

Welcome VikingMrs.!!

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:48 pm

It really is a helpful group! Welcome ❤️
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

VikingMrs1010

Post by VikingMrs1010 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome! Looking forward to sharing with you all. It's great to be here.