First Post

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Flrswats

Re: First Post

Post by Flrswats » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:25 am

Welcome Alphawife,

Reading your story was like reading a blue print of our own. My wife and I have a very similar arrangement to you and your spouse. If we had to designate an HOH it would be her. However all our decisions are made together, and I actually take the lead in most areas. But she keeps me in line. Before DD I made horrible financial decisions. I was very careless in many areas. Now there are perimeters that she keeps me in to make sure those things don’t happen. She has an arsenal of paddles to adjust any attitudes I give her but if you knew us you would never think we are in this type of relationship. It’s great to have another couple in here so close to what we practice. This community is great. I hope you enjoy it!

AlphaWife

Post by AlphaWife » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:47 am

I almost didn't return to this forum because I felt like I was out of my realm, but after doing some reading, and talking to my fiance. I feel better. I am just grateful I had met him, and we have such a wonderful relationship even though he is a pain in the butt sometimes. He has been stressed about work and this morning he was grumpy. So I know he'll be coming to me soon on his own free will.
Married since May 2019 Together for 6.5 years. DD for 4 years.

MrsSweetie

Post by MrsSweetie » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:18 pm

Welcome AlphaWife stick with it
Head of Sweetie household

SurrealSD

Post by SurrealSD » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:00 pm

AlphaWife wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:47 am
I almost didn't return to this forum because I felt like I was out of my realm, but after doing some reading, and talking to my fiance. I feel better. I am just grateful I had met him, and we have such a wonderful relationship even though he is a pain in the butt sometimes. He has been stressed about work and this morning he was grumpy. So I know he'll be coming to me soon on his own free will.
I'm so sorry you felt that way!! Everyone does it differently, but different experiences and relationships are valid. Sometimes I don't feel like I belong either because spanking/discipline is this tiny little minute part of our lives, and it seems like it happens much more frequently for other people here. That doesn't mean that they, or we, are out of our realm though! We all belong.
But first, have you tried sitting down with your partner and telling them honestly how you feel?

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:52 am

AlphaWife, I’m glad you returned. We are all unique individuals. Therefore every relationship between two individuals is unique and DD is no different. Every person on this forum will be in a unique DD relationship so nobody should be out of their realm. Best wishes.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:42 pm

AlphaWife wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:47 am
Welcome ! It's great to hear the female led perspective. You are correct, many of us men need a little guidance from time to time. It wasnt easy to admit needing a some leadership at first but after two years of progress the decision now seems very worth it.

Best of luck, keep up the great work
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.