Hello from the Midwest

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
AddyJane

Hello from the Midwest

Post by AddyJane » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Hello, a fellow DD gal here from the great Midwest!

My husband and I have been living a traditional DD lifestyle for 8, going on 9 years, ( going back to our dating days and thru our newlywed years).I like to call that time our foundational years! 😂 We both are in our late twenties and we met on a forum not so different than this... so we both actively chose DD. I will say my understanding was minimal, so he really introduced me to the nitty gritty of the lifestyle. We’ve mellowed out a good deal since then- still committed, but it looks a little different these days.

We had several great DD friends from back in those days; Friends that have become real life friends- most of whom have since left the community or still practice occasionally or only privately.

I’m extremely shy, so even this “intro post” is intimidating! If my husband knew I joined a forum he would laugh and say, “but you’ve tried that before, remember ?”

He would be right, but I think I’m at one of those, “no- woman is an island” moments, you know!! 😂

Mostly DD is normal for me, so I do not even see it as our defining trait! There are just so many other interest we share, that it does not take the forefront. Anyhow that’s me, in a nutshell! -Addy

DaddysLittle

Re: Hello from the Midwest

Post by DaddysLittle » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Addy nice to meet you. This is little we are from the midwest as well. We have only been in the DD lifestyle for about 4 months so I’m definitely still learning, my bottom is always sore lol. Hope you enjoy the forum I have been since we found it.😀

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:29 pm

Welcome, AddyJane, hope you enjoy this forum.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

AddyJane

Post by AddyJane » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi little! There certainly is a learning curve! Hehehe, luckily the long distance part of our early days eased me into the dynamic! But I’ve been there!

NateG

Post by NateG » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Welcome AddyJane,

Glad to have you here. May I ask what part of the mid-west?

Hope you are not too shy.

Nate

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:10 pm

Welcome AddyJane!

My husband and I are also in our 20's. We've been doing this for 4 years. I've lived this lifestyle for 10 years. I used to be on a CDD forum where I made life long friends with many!

I hope you like it here.

AddyJane

Post by AddyJane » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:41 pm

Last edited by AddyJane on Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AddyJane

Post by AddyJane » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:08 pm

Nice to meet you Lauren! We are more DD than CDD, as my husband is insistent on keeping the two separate. I would probably relate more with CDD given the choice. Find CDD articles helpful at times.

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:19 pm

Hello, Addy!
I am quite shy, too. I hope you will soon feel comfortable with us all, as I am beginning to. I am curious, what sorts of things do you and your hubby take an inerest in? I like the idea of dd being a good and helpful part of our normal life, but not our defining trait. It's still pretty new and shiny to us now, though. :D

Anyway, welcome!
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

AddyJane

Post by AddyJane » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:43 pm

Nice to meet you ML....
Well we love food, lol, is that a hobby? 😂
We cook together, shop some pretty unique markets, visit dives and hole in wall places ( like last week he had me in the ghetto for the best Korean food I’ve ever had- in the back of a ethnic grocery store no less😂.)
We also are avid star gazers and plan trips around astrological events- we even bring a team of people/ telescopes when we do it right. It’s fun, but crazy at times!
Other than that the normal stuff like football and working-out together. Oh and DD which again is totally normal! 😂