New to Domestic Discipline

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
txwife

New to Domestic Discipline

Post by txwife » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Hello

My Husband and I are new to Domestic discipline and I joined this forum to learn from others experiences and get advice for areas we're struggling with.

About me: I live in Texas. My Husband and I have been married for 24 years. We switched roles early in our relationship and have realized that is the source of our problems. Domestic discipline seems to be the most logical way to re-establish my Husband as our HoH.

sweetie

Re: New to Domestic Discipline

Post by sweetie » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Welcome txwife and good luck. This is a great community and we’ve learnt a lot. Feel free to ask questions as tthere’ll always be someone who can help.
Last edited by sweetie on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Welcome from a fellow Texan. This is a really great forum with lots of helpful people.

Phil04

CGirl

Post by CGirl » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Hi to you Texwife, and everyone else who might be reading this. I'm trying to get the nerve to talk to my husband about DD. Hoping he'll agree to try. I appreciate any advice in approaching this discussion.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:54 pm

CGirl wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:49 pm
Hi to you Texwife, and everyone else who might be reading this. I'm trying to get the nerve to talk to my husband about DD. Hoping he'll agree to try. I appreciate any advice in approaching this discussion.
Welcome to this beautiful family. You came to the right place. I'd suggest you to send him the link of domestic-discipline.net .. he will read a lot of articles that would introduce him to the idea. You can go from there and dicuss it with him further.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:57 am

Welcome!

Feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like. We have a lot of different experiences here and are always happy to help

Lovely

Post by Lovely » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:13 pm

Hello and welcome!

By "switched roles" do you mean that you were the dominant partner all these years and now you're changing to him being HoH? That will be a tough change I imagine! Give yourself lots of grace and time to adjust. :-)