Saying hello

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Nikki

Saying hello

Post by Nikki » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:36 am

Hey all, I just joined so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Nikki. I have been on Fetlife a couple months looking for people of like mind and someone gave me some links that included this forum. At first glance it seems more like what I'm looking for.

I'm getting married in October. Brian and I have been together two years. We live together and it's a DD relationship. He had one live-in DD situation before me and I've had some similar experiences in the past. It's definitely my lifestyle of choice. Anyway, I'm looking to contact with others and learn anything I can, particularly from other women, leading up to my marriage. I'm excited about my upcoming marriage and the future of having children, but I'm also struggling with nervousness because I never thought I was marriage material - too independent, too, too in a lot of ways.

I live in Raleigh, North Carolina and have been lucky enough to meet a few others of my mindset in nearby areas, but want to broaden my horizons.

Look forward to chatting.

~ Nikki

Ross

Re: Saying hello

Post by Ross » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:46 am

Welcome to the group, Nikki. I enjoy hearing of couples making the decision to have this kind of marriage. Best wishes!