Hi everyone, new guy here

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Getovermyknee

Hi everyone, new guy here

Post by Getovermyknee » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Hello all, I'm Patrick and based in the UK, a divorced and still single guy seeking a like minded woman to share times with in a meaningful relationship. I've joined here as I feel this lifestyle best fits my feeling of how a loving relationship can be built between a couple. I've not been in a formal DD relationship previously but certainly know how effective and how a strong bond can be had albeit with a certain encouragement across my knee when she puts herself at risk, has attitude, exhibits those tantrums that occur in everyday life and appreciate how having a tanned backside gets us back on board.

It's not all spanking of course and theres much more involved in building a strong relationship and I'm not sure if this is the place to meet and get to know a like minded lady but part from that it's a very informative site and has members that are serious about it.

Clint

Re: Hi everyone, new guy here

Post by Clint » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Getovermyknee wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:42 pm
Hello all, I'm Patrick and based in the UK, a divorced and still single guy seeking a like minded woman to share times with in a meaningful relationship. I've joined here as I feel this lifestyle best fits my feeling of how a loving relationship can be built between a couple. I've not been in a formal DD relationship previously but certainly know how effective and how a strong bond can be had albeit with a certain encouragement across my knee when she puts herself at risk, has attitude, exhibits those tantrums that occur in everyday life and appreciate how having a tanned backside gets us back on board.

It's not all spanking of course and theres much more involved in building a strong relationship and I'm not sure if this is the place to meet and get to know a like minded lady but part from that it's a very informative site and has members that are serious about it.
Welcome on board, Patrick! I believe you're one of the first Brits. It's probably not the place to meet a like minded lady (not that I wouldn't like you to do it, but because the forum is comparably small as it's relatively new.).
That will change in the future, though if more Brits sign up ;)
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!