Another new DD couple

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Mt4funClosedAccount

Another new DD couple

Post by Mt4funClosedAccount » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi! My name is Tracy and my husband is Michael. We have 4 kids and just celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary. We began researching alternative options to a traditional "vanilla" marriage. I am a very stubborn, hard-headed woman whose life had been spinning out of control, so I have been trying to give it up to my husband. This has definitely been challenging, but we are determined. Our marriage has already gotten stronger and we feel much closer. We're glad to have found others to relate to, and look forward to all the guidance.
Tracy

Clint

Re: Another new DD couple

Post by Clint » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:02 am

Mt4fun wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:20 pm
Hi! My name is Tracy and my husband is Michael. We have 4 kids and just celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary. We began researching alternative options to a traditional "vanilla" marriage. I am a very stubborn, hard-headed woman whose life had been spinning out of control, so I have been trying to give it up to my husband. This has definitely been challenging, but we are determined. Our marriage has already gotten stronger and we feel much closer. We're glad to have found others to relate to, and look forward to all the guidance.
Trace, Michael: Welcome on board! It's great to read how much domestic discipline has helped you, so keep us posted ;)
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!