Hello Everyone

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Cassie

Hello Everyone

Post by Cassie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:37 pm

Hi!

My name is Cassie and my husband and I have been married for almost 10 years and practicing DD for about 4 years. I was the one who introduced it to our marriage and it has worked very well for us. We have 3 young kids and our life is very busy. We don't practice this lifestyle perfectly or by the book but it works for us!

I am excited to be here and discuss this topic since I can't talk about it with anyone I know in person.

Clint

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Clint » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Cassie wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:37 pm
Hi!

My name is Cassie and my husband and I have been married for almost 10 years and practicing DD for about 4 years. I was the one who introduced it to our marriage and it has worked very well for us. We have 3 young kids and our life is very busy. We don't practice this lifestyle perfectly or by the book but it works for us!

I am excited to be here and discuss this topic since I can't talk about it with anyone I know in person.

Welcome on board ! More families here prove that DD is for families!
And I'd like to say there is no right or wrong- you practice DD as you want, there are many different facets. I hope to read more from you :)
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!