Hi, everyone!

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Kate

Hi, everyone!

Post by Kate » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:36 pm

My name is Kate.

I have been married to my wonderful HOH for 8 years. It is the second marriage for each of us. I suggested DD as a paradigm for us a few weeks ago when I realized that I had slowly taken over the leadership role in our marriage. He has let me do it. This arrangement contributed much to the end of each of our first marriages, so when I recognized it, I decided that enough was enough.

When we first married, I knew that this was a man I respected and could trust to make good decisions. Why did I not stay submissive? Probably because I am very headstrong. It's one of the things that he likes about me. That said, I know life is better when I support him and not lead. So I am consciously handing over the controls, so to speak, and choosing daily to be second in command.

I think he is just "playing along" at the moment, but we do have rules and a contract, and he is figuring out that I like it when he gets out the paddle and takes charge.

The online community is helpful, and I am glad I found you!

ElizaK

Re: Hi, everyone!

Post by ElizaK » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:43 am

Welcome! I hope you do get a lot out of this network.
Eliza

Kate

Post by Kate » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Thank you! :-)

Clint

Post by Clint » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Kate wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:36 pm
My name is Kate.

I have been married to my wonderful HOH for 8 years. It is the second marriage for each of us. I suggested DD as a paradigm for us a few weeks ago when I realized that I had slowly taken over the leadership role in our marriage. He has let me do it. This arrangement contributed much to the end of each of our first marriages, so when I recognized it, I decided that enough was enough.

When we first married, I knew that this was a man I respected and could trust to make good decisions. Why did I not stay submissive? Probably because I am very headstrong. It's one of the things that he likes about me. That said, I know life is better when I support him and not lead. So I am consciously handing over the controls, so to speak, and choosing daily to be second in command.

I think he is just "playing along" at the moment, but we do have rules and a contract, and he is figuring out that I like it when he gets out the paddle and takes charge.

The online community is helpful, and I am glad I found you!
Kate, welcome ! I'm glad it worked out with the account.
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!