Introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Kjrn4373

Introduction

Post by Kjrn4373 » Wed May 31, 2017 5:12 pm

Hello to all. My name is Kristen. I am single, and living in south Florida. I have been drawn to DD for a long time, but have difficulty meeting men who are truly dominant and understand the role of HOH. It has been very frustrating and I was happy to stumble across this site, and meet some like minded people.

Clint

Re: Introduction

Post by Clint » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:01 pm

Welcome on board! Since when are you looking for a DD relationship? I have to admit we don't have too many articles for singles on the site (tips for dating, for example...)
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

ElizaK

Re: Introduction

Post by ElizaK » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:45 am

Hey there, it's great you found your way to a community of like-minded people early. Personally, I think some discussion of how the mind-set of domestic discipline toward gender roles works for single women dating.

My husband and I have friends who live in Ft. Myers,but we occasionally go to south Florida with them just traveling.

Welcome!

~ Eliza
Eliza