Saying Hello

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
ElizaK

Saying Hello

Post by ElizaK » Wed May 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Hello,

I'm new to this group, but appreciate being part of it. I just got married last month, and my husband, Kenneth, and I practice domestic discipline. We practiced it throughout our dating and engagement over the last two years. We both believe in it wholly. I guess now that I'm married I decided to hunt out an online community to see if I could learn more and be the best wife possible. Kenneth knows about it. Also, I had two girlfriends from high school who also were in domestic discipline relationships, but we moved away for Kenneth's job. I'm hoping to meet others in person as well as online.

Anyway, I'm very happy to be here. I'll participate in the discussions as much as possible.

~ Eliza
Eliza

Clint

Re: Saying Hello

Post by Clint » Thu May 25, 2017 4:24 am

ElizaK wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 3:18 pm
Hello,

I'm new to this group, but appreciate being part of it. I just got married last month, and my husband, Kenneth, and I practice domestic discipline. We practiced it throughout our dating and engagement over the last two years. We both believe in it wholly. I guess now that I'm married I decided to hunt out an online community to see if I could learn more and be the best wife possible. Kenneth knows about it. Also, I had two girlfriends from high school who also were in domestic discipline relationships, but we moved away for Kenneth's job. I'm hoping to meet others in person as well as online.

Anyway, I'm very happy to be here. I'll participate in the discussions as much as possible.

~ Eliza
Eliza,

welcome on board! I love that you practiced it throughout your dating - both of you are already "on board". Will Kenneth join the forum as well? How did you find out about DD?
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

ElizaK

Post by ElizaK » Thu May 25, 2017 7:39 am

Thank you for the welcome. I just came across it searching online for "Domestic Discipline." I think Kenneth will join the forum. He's not much of an online kind of guy when it comes to having personal online profiles, but we spoke last night about what I had found.
Eliza

kgirl

Post by kgirl » Thu May 25, 2017 8:27 am

Hi Eliza! Good to hear from you. I think it's cool that you and your husband started dd from the beginning. I wish we would've started dd from the beginning, but glad we did start it a few years ago. :D

KarenLoveCampbell

Post by KarenLoveCampbell » Thu May 25, 2017 8:51 am

Welcome. I'm new, too, but welcome and so glad to meet you.

~ Karen