Hello from Germany

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Maya_M

Hello from Germany

Post by Maya_M » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:11 pm

Hello from Germany,
We are a married couple (for 10 years) and a big patchwork family with 7 kids (6 still living at Home) from 20 to 4 years.
We met around the BDSM- Scene, which exists in Germany- unlike any communication plattforms or anything round about DD. The Idea of spanking someone, besides BDSM, is really not existent here.
So we played BDSM in our first five or six years together and we (mostly!) got more and more unhappy because I didn't want to just play it, I wanted it to be our daily life. This is when we tried to install TPE really intense (I was not even allowed to spend little money in the drugstore without asking), leading us into the next frustration: that wasn't possible to hold on in the daily life with the kids, each of us having a job and me studying on top. So we startet to read blogs and Forums and books a year ago- and find DD. Yes, we finally have a name for it. We are still struggeling from time to time, most of all with consistensy, sometimes with our roles- but it lost lots of its desperation. Its not that we cannot always be like we want to be and give each other what we need, its just normal couple issues- DD couple issues.
So it's really nice to read here about other DD relationships. makes it kind of 'normal'.
Sorry for my english, as I told you its not my first language- and languages aren't really my thing.

Miras

Re: Hello from Germany

Post by Miras » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:33 pm

Welcome, Maya.
As always I wish a good luck to all Perry Rhodan fans you know!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Summer

Post by Summer » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:53 pm

Welcome 😊

Jacob HF

Post by Jacob HF » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:24 pm

Welcome Maya

I dare say your English is way better than my German.

:)

--Jacob