From Indiana looking for my CDD partner

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Bdh2011

From Indiana looking for my CDD partner

Post by Bdh2011 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:08 pm

Hello, I am 29 years old man and my faith in Christ is everything to me. He brought me through some of the hardest days of my life and it’s awesome to know He is always there no matter the circumstances and this makes me so excited for the future!

I get to live the dream. Everyday I get to work on my family’s farm where we give animals happy lives😊 For fun I enjoy spending time with friends, family, weightlifting, running, hiking, and just being outside.

I would like to find someone who would be interested in incorporating elements of Christian Domestic Discipline into their future relationship/marriage. I believe that all women should be treated with love, honor and respect and should never be taken advantage.

I have been doing a lot of research on CDD and believe it “can” be used as a healthy tool to help each other grow spiritually closer together and as individuals. CDD is an agreement that both parties have to agree on and should NEVER be used to abuse or to take advantage of the other person.

If interested please PM me.

Miras

Re: From Indiana looking for my CDD partner

Post by Miras » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:09 pm

Welcome, I hope you will find what are you looking for!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Summer

Re: From Indiana looking for my CDD partner

Post by Summer » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:26 pm

Good luck in your search 😊