Looking for a friend

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
AmyJo

Looking for a friend

Post by AmyJo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:16 am

Hi everyone 😄😄

We are sooooo looking for friends to get to know on here that we can private message and maybe one day move to texting and phone calls and then possibly a real friendship. We have been in prayer about meeting like minded couples to hang Out with and spend time together and grow with. I am interested in talking to another female and my hubby is just as involved and wants another HoH to talk to and hang with.

It seems like NO one is from around my area 😂😂. Of course.

But if you are close to florida. Or interested In becoming friends let’s do it!!!! We had such good friends on here before but it’s very hard to have a long distance friendship solely by phone. But I guess it could be a start 🤷‍♀️

Thanks everyone,

Amyjo

Jacob HF

Re: Looking for a friend

Post by Jacob HF » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:44 am

Actually, site members seem to be clustered in Florida.

Must be something in the water down there. Maybe I should move ;)

--Jacob

AmyJo

Post by AmyJo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:46 am

I will keep trying to find people 😂😂😂

NateG

Post by NateG » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:37 pm

AmyJo,

I am always looking for friends to talk to and PM with. Please feel free!

I don't live in Florida, but I get there at least once a year usually. If not more

Nate

Axel

Post by Axel » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:46 am

I joined this site for exactly the same reason – to find likeminded people, friends of another kind than the ones’ I already had. And I suspect that goes for most of us here.

You, and everyone one else here, are welcome to PM me anytime! Since so much on the site can be read by anyone, member or not, it has to be PM’s if we shall exchange any personal stuff.

AmyJo

Post by AmyJo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:34 am

Thanks Axel,

I figured most folks on here want the same but some more than others. I respect that some also just want to quietly look around and just learning. I guess I was just saying we would LOVE actual real friendships from others 😃😃😃.

And I definitely agree when you said not to share personal info. 😄. My hubby and I will be sure to drop you a PM 😄😄. We look forward to getting to know you and your wife.

AmyJo

Post by AmyJo » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:25 pm

NateG wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:37 pm
AmyJo,

I am always looking for friends to talk to and PM with. Please feel free!

I don't live in Florida, but I get there at least once a year usually. If not more

Nate
Thanks Nate!

My hubby and I might drop you a PM 😃😃. We are looking for the same thing. Couples friends living through DD life. You aren’t terribly far from florida. So that’s cool!

It’s nice to have support and encouragement from others.

NateG

Post by NateG » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:36 pm

It really is. Please do write.

Nate

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:51 am

I would appreciate a closer relationship with the wives. I have a few now that we talk on the phone. It is really nice.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

KMaria2

Post by KMaria2 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:44 pm

Hi AmyJo!
Welcome to the forum! I’ve been a rather unfrequent visitor here - so much so that I lost my login details… I’m the same KMaria, but now with a digit in my username… Married to Axel, thought I’d say hi!😊