Hello

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
alihope

Hello

Post by alihope » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:00 am

Hello,
I am Ali and have just joined. I have been married for over 30 years and my HOH (my husband) has applied Dd to correct my mis-demeanors since our honeymoon. It is fully consensual. He has always been gentle and comforting after my punishments. Until recently he had only ever used his hand, my belts and some household items eg slipper, hairbrush etc. The last of our children recently left home and my HOH has since purchased several items for my punishment including a spanker, a tawse and a cane. I have received the spanker a couple of times now and I find it more painful and leaves my bottom stinging for longer. He is still as loving afterwards. I have joined because I think I may need to find some encouragement from reading about other's experience.
Ali

Summer

Re: Hello

Post by Summer » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:32 pm

Welcome 🙂

Miras

Post by Miras » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:54 pm

Welcome alihope!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

AmyJo

Post by AmyJo » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:18 pm

Welcome! ❤️❤️

Looking forward to hearing more from you as you and your husband grow deeper in your DD walk. I can’t comment on the implements as hubby has only used his hand, belt and hairbrush. I bet the Spanker hurts a lot. I’m sorry for you 😞

AmyJo

alihope

Post by alihope » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:52 am

Thank you all for your welcome.

Yes, AmyJo, the spanker is the most painful implement my HoH has struck across my bottom. It had the right effect on my attitude though!