Howdy all

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
spankedbywife101

Howdy all

Post by spankedbywife101 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:03 am

Hello,
I am Jeffrey and my wife is Maurie. We reside up in the Pacific Northwest. We have been married now for 20 years. My wife started spanking me before we were married. It's been an interesting journey for sure as we had no idea what we were doing with no internet or even a clue others would be engaged in spanking. There is a lot to share on this subject by now after 20 years. One thing I do know is this, I'm a better man, husband, friend, and brother-in-law for it. And will add that I strongly believe spanking may well have saved our marriage.
Spankings have always been disciplinary or behavior-modifying. Spankings have never been a prelude to intimacy.
My wife is rather closed-lipped on the subject whereas I don't exactly advertise it, at the same time I won't avoid the subject matter if brought up as I would have in the past. Somehow in the last couple of years, it's been a subject that I'm not at all embarrassed by. Maybe even enthusiastically embrace it nowadays. It's not that I'm looking to hang a sign on my neck. I am of the mindset that if her close friend knows or her sister knows or her hairdresser lady friend knows that she on occasion will find it necessary to bare my bottom and spank me, then so be it. The idea of addressing those few select lady friends of my wife as Ma'am or Miss XYZ is a rather attractive notion of an intended offer of respect and honor to my wife. And If I were to mouth off or behave in such a way that would find my love embarrassed or uncomfortable then her taking me to an adjoining room or if need be on the spot spanking me would be in line. If I cause them to be uncomfortable or recoil all because of my not thinking before I act or speak well it's only fair I should then face the embarrassment of the consequences while in their presence.
And while I'm not proud to be spanked, pride is not what is offered or gained or lost. I'm very grateful that I have a loving wife that will engage in this manner. I think I get a lot more from it than she does. However, I firmly believe that she benefits from it far more than she may realize or choose to admit. Honestly, I am hoping that the rather large body of members here that she may comfortably find another HOH female that she somehow finds good chemistry and will hit it off and bond of sorts with another, opening up her mind and as well by having another sister in this arena that she can find some good chemistry with and have another HOH to converse with. I really wish for this for her as she has not a single person but myself to talk about spank with. And I really feel strongly that another female HOH would be very good for her on many levels. I have been asking the universe to bring us another couple local that would have the chemistry needed to allow for all of us to hit it off as friends and I'm still looking and carefully observing, but no one yet.

Jeffrey
Last edited by spankedbywife101 on Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miras

Re: Howdy all

Post by Miras » Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:40 am

Welcome Jeffrey and Maurie, you sound as an interesting couple!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

spankedbywife101

Post by spankedbywife101 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:22 am

Miras wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:40 am
Welcome Jeffrey and Maurie, you sound as an interesting couple!
Hello, and thank you. Lots of content here I'm still looking around and so much to read over.

Summer

Post by Summer » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:49 am

Welcome 🙂

Jacob HF

Post by Jacob HF » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:22 pm

Welcome Jeffrey

Axel

Post by Axel » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:55 pm

Welcome!
Thanks for sharing!

spankedbywife101

Post by spankedbywife101 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:55 am

wow, thanks for the warm replies and making us feel welcome, how cool.