Introduction thread

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
babygreens86

Re: Introduction thread

Post by babygreens86 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Hey everybody😀

I'm Babygreens86 (HOH has asked that I keep my identity private for safety reasons). We are in the beginning stages and are working on setting up rules. We use spankings, corner time (my personal nemesis), lines, and grounding.

Did anyone else feel a bit overwhelmed at first? So far we've come up with 14 rules and I'm already worried about failing.

Out of curiosity, what are some of your rules, if any one is willing to share.

Thanks for reading. Look forward to making friends that I'm free to discuss this crazy thing we all love and hate so much!

❤Babygreens86
Last edited by babygreens86 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kate

Re: Introduction thread

Post by Kate » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:23 pm

We have fewer rules than many couples, I think. 'Less is more' serves us well in many areas of life. We also stated them as "do this" rather than "don't do that".

Here are some of our rules:

Be polite, kind, and respectful.

Be safe.

Make the budget for the month before the end of the previous month.

Agree before spending more than $100 from the emergency fund or before buying anything on credit.
-------
We have more rules, and each one does have an attached consequence. Hope this helps.