Introduction thread

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
mrsgraham1986

Re: Introduction thread

Post by mrsgraham1986 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:57 pm

I am Lyneia. I'm from Indiana, I found out about Domestic Discipline when I was searching "ways to improve my marriage". My husband & I just recently started our DD journey last week. I am hoping to find find who are living the same type of lifestyle, I would like learn more about DD, because there's so much to learn. Thanks for your time, I would love to hear back from you. :mrgreen:

kgirl

Post by kgirl » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:05 am

Hi Lyneia!
Nice to hear from you! Been doing DD for 3 1/2 years now. I'd be happy to try to help with any questions you might have. :) It is always so nice to be able to relate to others who are living this lifestyle. Will your husband be joining us on here? Look forward to hearing from you. :)
-Kgirl

Clint

Post by Clint » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Lyneia,

welcome aboard !
You did the right thing when you began DD: and joining the forum is the way to keep your momentum.

You might want to use the 'journal' thread in order to keep us posted:

viewtopic.php?f=14&p=68#p68

You can also open your own thread!

Most of us already are in DD relationships for some time now, so I'm really excited about new couples.

And tell your husband to join us well :)

Clint
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

Jarpie

Post by Jarpie » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Hi all,

I'm Jemma from Sydney, Am I the only Aussie??

My hubby and I are both 30 and married for 4.5 years and have a one year old son.

I have been wanting to start DD for some time, but to scared to tell him exactly what I want , I did kind of bring it up he thought I meant during sex...

How did you all explain exactly what you wanted

Clint

Post by Clint » Tue May 02, 2017 12:22 pm

Jemma,

it seems you are so far the first Aussie - congratulations ;)

Have you checked out the blog so far?
Since when have you been reading on DD? I'm sure that we can get you there in the next weeks, so that your husband will at least consider trying DD.

Clint
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!

MikenHeidi

Post by MikenHeidi » Thu May 04, 2017 11:45 am

Jen you described our situation completely... we also just started in Feb... it is a way bigger learning period than I expected as well

kgirl

Post by kgirl » Thu May 04, 2017 6:08 pm

Jarpie wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:43 pm
Hi all,

I'm Jemma from Sydney, Am I the only Aussie??

My hubby and I are both 30 and married for 4.5 years and have a one year old son.

I have been wanting to start DD for some time, but to scared to tell him exactly what I want , I did kind of bring it up he thought I meant during sex...

How did you all explain exactly what you wanted
Hi Jarpie!
I introduced DD to my husband by showing him some blog threads. I had him read them with me. He was all for it! I know it's hard at first, but try to let him know how you feel and why you would want this for your marriage. Hope he is on board soon. Hope this helps!

WildViolets

Post by WildViolets » Thu May 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Hi MikenHeidi

C and I have found that the key to makig this work is constant honest communication. I have been looking forward to meeting like minded friends so please feel free to PM any time.

Trams girl

Post by Trams girl » Sat May 13, 2017 10:48 pm

Hey everybody! I registered when this forum first appeared but got super busy after that and didn't post an introduction. My husband and I have been in the DD lifestyle for over two years now. We've been married 22 1/2 years and for the first 20 I was in charge. Things got rocky and the D word was coming up every now and then but not with any real intentions. But we did both realize we needed the change. I looked into DD and here we are. It hasn't been easy but its definitely been worth it. I'm so glad this forum is back. I really missed it! Hope to make new friends and reconnect with old ones!

Clint

Post by Clint » Wed May 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Welcome on board !

The forum is slowly becoming active.

I hope to read more from you.