Hello

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Felicia

Hello

Post by Felicia » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:43 am

Hi everyone,
I've decided to step out of my comfort zone and join this wonderful forum. I have visited this forum off and on for awhile now and everyone is always very respectful. So here it goes, I'm jumping in with both feet :)

I'm 35 married for 8 years but been with my husband for 10 years. We have one daughter through Foster Care who's an adult and doesn't live with us. We also have a biological daughter who is full toddlerhood :lol: I'm always been interested in DD and a couple of years ago I brought it up to my husband. He decided to try it and it's not for him :cry: So, now I'm a little lost and trying to figure out what or if my other options are; if there are any at all. Some times I wonder if we were able to meet another couple who lives the DD lifestyle than maybe my husband would be more open to it. Cause then he wouldn't be alone and would have someone to talk to. I look forward to talking and getting to know everyone.

Summer

Re: Hello

Post by Summer » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:27 am

Welcome!
Hoping my long-distance relationship becomes so much more. Hoping for a DD marriage with my loving, compassionate, stern, strict man.

Starry

Post by Starry » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:56 pm

Welcome Felicia!
I’m pretty new to the forum too, but we have had a similar dynamic to DD our whole relationship (a scary long time!). I know my HoH is looking to connect with others too; maybe the husbands could talk. I’d be happy to talk here and/or in DMs. :-)

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:32 am

Welcome Starry. There is much information on the forum about how to get spouses onboard with DD.
Good Luck and keep us updated.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

NateG

Post by NateG » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:40 am

Hello Felicia!

Welcome. I am glad you made the plunge and joined us.

I can imagine it was pretty disappointing when your husband said this wasn't for him. I think that would be very hard, especially if it is something you have been thinking about or hoping for a considerable amount of time. Was there a particular reason he gave? Some men don't want the added responsibility. Others don't want to have to discipline or possibly spank their wife. (I don't get that, lol)

Like Leenicolelinn said, there is a lot of discussion on here about how to get spouses, usually husbands on board. I have also emailed with some before and talked about it and would be willing again.

Good luck

Nate