I was the dominant one now I am submitting

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Kitdesigner

Re: I was the dominant one now I am submitting

Post by Kitdesigner » Fri May 28, 2021 10:28 pm

Try keeping a journal and make sure you capture your moods. This will help you reflect when you're having a hard time. I would also write in it why you want this aspect in your relationship. Sometimes I feel the same way and I've caused confusion in my HOH's mind. We've written a contract and we've also written why both of us want this lifestyle and how its changed our relationship. Over time as you both grow in your new roles these doubts will decrease, at least they have for me.

Jennicah

Post by Jennicah » Sat May 29, 2021 1:01 am

Thanks. Journaling is a good idea. I like journaling. We have written out all of the rules but maybe we should write out all of the benefits we receive from this because it truly is amazing how much our love has grown and the confidence my husband has with respect and how much his love has grown for me when I am soft and gentle and submitting.

NateG

Post by NateG » Sat May 29, 2021 8:10 am

Remember that it is not going to be all smooth sailing. It takes a lot of time and growth from both of you to learn your roles/responsibilities and to set ego aside sometimes. It isn't just on you. Your husband has a LOT of responsibility on him if he wants to be a good HoH.

Nate