Hi, I’m Imelda

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Latina33

Hi, I’m Imelda

Post by Latina33 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:04 pm

Hi everyone. My situation is not typical but I hope it fits here. I’k not married but have a boyfriend of two years and he spanks me on a weekly basis.
We don’t have a name for it. We don’t even live together yet but he makes sure to spank me when one of us sleeps over. First time he spanked me was 3 months into relationship. We were arguing in the car and at one point I called him a name. He stopped for a second and then only said, that I deserve a bare bottom belt spanking for saying such a thing. I thought it was only a figure of speech... but he remained quiet and when he drove me home we went upstairs and suddenly he’s unbuckling his belt. He looks at me and says very calmly - pull down your panties and bend over a couch. I don’t know to this day why I didn’t argue or refuse. I just did what he said and got 25 strokes with his belt. When it was over we didn’t talk about it. I was too ashamed and never told anyone. Fast forward 4-5 weeks I was late for a date and we missed 15 minutes of the movie. I said I was sorry. He said let’s go inside, you will get spanked later tonight. And so I was - otk hand spanking for being late and bent over the chair for missing 15 minutes of the film. one stroke of the belt for each minute. Then 2 weeks later he asked me if my parents spanked me - I said no. He said it can tell and that’s going to change. He simply informed me that from now on, he will spank me on a regular basis once a week. And he does.

I’m not sure what to think about it... but he’s such sn influence on me I can’t say no... I got used to spankings...

NateG

Re: Hi, I’m Imelda

Post by NateG » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:51 am

I think these spankings will do you good overall. Be grateful for them.

Lesley

Post by Lesley » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:43 am

Welcome.

Latina33

Post by Latina33 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:18 pm

Thanks! I am grateful. My parents never spanked or punished me, so I guess I lack structure and discipline. Maybe it is weird, but getting spanked by my boyfriend gives me peace of mind, like he cares about me. I feel guided and taken care of, what my family failed to provide. I am naturally submissive, I guess that’s why I accepted his punishments without questions asked.

subwife_plumprump

Post by subwife_plumprump » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:15 pm

Yes. I know what you mean. I feel the same way, such a soothing feeling.
- J.

My HOH does not tolerate disrespect. Lovingly ❤️submitting...as he keeps this smart mouth in check & plump bottom 😩😭 sore from paddling.